Complaint Review: raspberry ketone blast

• Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: sarah — oxford Other
raspberry ketone blast
13511 linlithgow, west lothiam, Internet United Kingdom

raspberry ketone blast mega cleanse NOT CLEAR AT ALL. VERY RUDE WHEN YOU DO GET THROUGH. RIP OFF!!! THIEVES Internet

I ordered some weight loss pills for a free trial, which for two bottles cost 4.95 each P&P. the next month I get a bill for £190. I contacted the company and they were very rude I got shouted at down the phone and they hung up on me. It is not stated clearly that if you do not cancel the trial with in 15 days that you will be charged.

The worse thing is that monsy was for my sons birthday and now I have nothing to give him... In my mind a bunch of thieves that know what they are doing... I ordered mine through a link on facebook and they had nothing about extra money coming out of your account... Very upset, feel stupid... Because I wanted to feel better about my self I ended up feeling worse and letting my little boy down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 01:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/raspberry-ketone-blast/internet/raspberry-ketone-blast-mega-cleanse-NOT-CLEAR-AT-ALL-VERY-RUDE-WHEN-YOU-DO-GET-THROUGH-1083517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on raspberry ketone blast