Complaint Review: Raw Box Organics, Tampa FL

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: chrissy12507 — Brandon Florida
Raw Box Organics, Tampa FL
Tampa, Florida USA

Raw Box Organics, Tampa FL ripped off, failed to deliver product, failed to issue refund, bad customer service Tampa Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Raw Box Organics

*Consumer Comment: Amazing Company

*Author of original report: Refund was recieved once bank got involved

Raw Box Organics ripped me off and has failed to return my calls. Their customer service is based out of California, despite the company being local and supporting local farmers. They charged my account, and never sent my product. I have been trying for weeks to get a simple refund. I have been patient and polite, but I am getting a little irritated that something as simple as a refund is taking them weeks. It takes sometimes two days to even get a hold of this company and when you do, they "take a message" and you have to wait for a call back, which could take another few days. I didn't want to have to write this report, but after asking for a refund several times, and even being promised one, and NOTHING...I'll do what I have to do. I work hard for my money and have a family to support and do not appreciate getting ripped off or getting the run around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raw-Box-Organics-Tampa-FL/Tampa-Florida-33613/Raw-Box-Organics-Tampa-FL-ripped-off-failed-to-deliver-product-failed-to-issue-refund-1073900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raw Box Organics, Tampa FL

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Raw Box Organics

AUTHOR: Raw Box Organics - ()

Hello,

We are sorry to see that you experienced such issues but glad to see that you were refunded.  You will be happy to know that Raw Box Organics is now under new managment as of October 10th and such problems will be avoided in the future.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly at customerservice@rawboxorganics.com

Raw Box Organics

Amazing Company

AUTHOR: Shana - ()

I  have been receiving raw box deliveries for 3 weeks now. I can tell you that as a somewhat picky eater, I am amazed at the quality and level of service I have received.  I am so pleased with what they are trying to accomplish that I have told everyone I know about this service.   The owner goes out of his way and even does the deliveries himself.  This week I happened to be on vacation, he texted me to make sure I would be at work to receive my delivery and when  I mentioned I was on vacation  from work,  he offered to drop it at my house.   Who does that in this day in age? I am always pleased with the quality and the price of what I am receiving in my small mixed box.   The prices are so competitive -  in comparison,  the same  produce at Publix would cost approximately $47 as opposed to the $35 that Raw Box Organics charges.  Once again,  amazing  and I  love it!!

Refund was recieved once bank got involved

AUTHOR: chrissy12507 - ()

continuation from report as of 8/13/13: Refund from RBO was recieved once bank's claim department got involved.