Complaint Review: rbd staffing

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Adam Russell — cooper city Florida United States of America
rbd staffing
111 2ND AVENUE NE SUITE 1500 ST. PETERSBURG FL 337 usa, Florida United States of America

rbd staffing retail business development did not pay me usa, Florida

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Minimum Wage Violations

RBD hired me August 28th and told me they would pay me 3$ for every sale my team made.  I wasn't paid my commission and had to file a complaint before I was paid.
I became a salesman and worked all November setting record numbers for the company.  Black Friday I made 30 sales and now the company is not paying me any of the commission or hourly they owe me.

They owe me now $3,344.00.  They told me they will not pay me and I am not filing with the BBB and EEOC.  I am attempting to find an attorney.

If you are hired by RBD or Retail Business Development or RBD Staffing .... IT IS  SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rbd-staffing/usa-Florida-33024/rbd-staffing-retail-business-development-did-not-pay-me-usa-Florida-976140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rbd staffing

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Minimum Wage Violations

AUTHOR: Sara Oates - (USA)

Retail Business Development has also routinely violated minimum wage laws through illegal payroll deductions for equipment such as tablet computers.  They also demand that retail sales associates use personal cell phones for business.  If an employee is being paid minimum wage this is illegal, because the payroll deductions will bring a sales associate's wages below minimum wage.  There are attorney's waiting to file a class action suit against this company.