Complaint Review: regency beauty institute minnesota

• Submitted: Wed, December 22, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, December 22, 2010

• Reported By: unhappy student — gillman Minnesota United States of America
regency beauty institute minnesota
brooklyn park, Minnesota United States of America

regency beauty institute minnesota unfair treatment brooklyn park, Minnesota

I have been going to regency since March of this year. I withdrew in June due to family issues.

I came back in July, since then, there has been so many problems. The state hasn't inspected my campus in 3 years! There are shampoo bowls that are broken, wax pots are atrocious!

Our pedicure chairs are really non existent, we use these little roller chair things.

Anyhow, when I came back to this school, I was treated like an outcast, being told one thing and being scolded by staff for doing it their way! I am looking at paying $1400 in overtime fees, there is NO way i can afford that, and there is no payment plan option.

The dress code is ridiculous, Black, white, grey or a combination of the 3 for shirts, and the pants can be black or grey? Umm excuse me, but are we learning in a funeral home?

The STAR program is a joke, all it is, is a popularity contest! I can NEVER make star as my attendance is poor. Those that make star are the ones educators give more attention to. they're not the ones needing the help obviously.

I am looking into a different school here that will fit my schedule. This new school will cost less and i will be done faster. Please take our advice and do NOT even think about attending this school it is a rip off and on top of that you will not be happy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2010 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/regency-beauty-institute-minnesota/brooklyn-park-Minnesota-/regency-beauty-institute-minnesota-unfair-treatment-brooklyn-park-Minnesota-674481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on regency beauty institute minnesota