Complaint Review: renegade trader

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: don — burns Tennessee United States of America
renegade trader

renegade trader Mark Deaton ripoff, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Are You Kidding Me?

*Consumer Comment: Rebuttal

In May, 2011 I purchased Mark Deaton"s Institutional Tracker Software sytem. The software has numerous fixes and patches, and doesn't work well. The instructional videos were never sent to me and it is useless when I haven't a clue how to use the data collected for 11 months on my computer. Mark responded to 1 e-mail several months ago and said 2 weeks more for video completion. Since then he has not answered numerous e-mails. He does have the nerve to send me solicitations for his latest schemes though. BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER!! He has not lived up to his promises nor his refund policy! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAMMER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/renegade-trader/internet/renegade-trader-Mark-Deaton-ripoff-Internet-866527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on renegade trader

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Are You Kidding Me?

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

Some people need to learn how to use their members area.  Let me start with this - I did over 15 videos for the software.  Also this software was beta software that was used at a substantial discount  while we worked the bugs out.  The software downloaded and tracked all the data from investors.com in an effort to track institutional trading.

It did so magnificently for as time after several updates to the software to keep up with changes on investors.com we finally had to scrap the software.

For 1 full year this software would download data and graphically show you what institutional investors where doing it was a powrful tool and you got to use it for a full year for $47 (maybe it was $97) but either way it did the job well.

truth is if you want a refund Ill even give you one now.  I respond to all emails so I don't know what you're talking about maybe you should really try and contact me first before having a tizy fit.

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: bigdawg998 - (United States of America)

I have been dealing with mark for quite a few years now, and he always answers emails, no matter how many you send him. I was struggling real bad in my trading, always hoping on the next thing that came to me in email looking for a better way.

His guidelines for trading are real, his insights into price structure and account preservation are extremely helpful.

At times I felt too he was a marketer more than a trader, but was proven wrong eventually after finally getting it, and it took a long time to get it!!!

But I will say this he answered all my emails, I sent him pictures after pictures of trades gone bad and he pointed out all my faults over and over and over again, and offered to return my money because I couldnt get it.

He answers and I'm sure he wants you to be a satisfed customer as well and I honestly believe he would still refund your money to this day if your were disatisfied with one of his products.

I highly recommend his courses, and you will succeed if you follow his price action techniques!!

Ed Gainesville Florida