Complaint Review: rent to own direct

• Submitted: Tue, December 27, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011

• Reported By: victim — raleigh North Carolina United States of America
rent to own direct
Internet, California United States of America

rent to own direct rent to own direct is not legit, they take your money and you never get them on the phone nor do you get your listings. Internet, California

I was looking for a rent to own house, so I went on line to check and came across
Rent to own direct. I registered and pay for a credit check . Then I recieved a call from a supose agent who promised to e-mail me listings. I Got an e-mail and I was to pay again for a week's tribal, I sis and nevera heard from then again. Tried calling them and I was put on hold for five minutes and they hangup on me. I Tried 4 times different days and times and the same happens after 5-6 minutes it hangsup.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rent-to-own-direct/Internet-California-/rent-to-own-direct-rent-to-own-direct-is-not-legit-they-take-your-money-and-you-never-ge-814245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rent to own direct