Complaint Review: Reverend Ken Kluk

• Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: Livingwater22 — Lone Rock Wisconsin United States of America
Reverend Ken Kluk
546 N. Elizabeth Dearborn, Michigan United States of America

Reverend Ken Kluk Ken Kluk 'worlds greatest healer' harassed me several times & attempted extortion of money Dearborn, Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: To Fabricated and Bogus Report

This man, Ken Kluk, is an evil and sick man

Ken Kluk markets himself as a healer, a christian, who will pray for you and you will be healed.

When I called him, he told me that he could see the things that were happening to me and around me that caused me to be ill.  He then said he prayed about it and he required a donation of $100.00 to complete his prayer work and this covered his time invested with him and his wife to do their "healing" work.

He then called me again, later and said that unfortunately the rest of the healing could not be done because "God" demanded another $200 to be obedient and then the healing would be completed.

At this time, I said to myself, "how stupid am I for believing this guy" and told him I'm not interested and he tried to cajole me into giving him the $200 by saying this:  "you'll never get better until you become obedient to God and serve Him and this is going to require the $200. [continued below]....
.....00."

I let him go and was rather nice about things.

Ken Kluk continued to CALL MY HOUSE and at least 2 - 3 times per week and leave messages stating that he wanted to talk to me.  I have no relationship with this man and finally I answered to tell him to GO AWAY.

I called his bluff and told him that I will certainly not give him $200 and to leave me alone.  He was trying to manipulate a very ill person into giving him money.  I hung up on him in the middle of his manipulation about how God would never allow me to be well unless I became obedient and Ken was the only person who could carry out this work for me...

He continued to call and leave NASTY messages...

Ken Kluc threatened me and my children.  An illegal act of harassment.

He left voice mail messages stating that He was putting a curse on me and my children.  He left a violent message that he was going to see to it that my children were damned and me too.

I feel sick to my stomach about this man.  He threatened and harassed me several times and I'm not sure if he's done yet.

Please do not fall into his trap.  He is not a nice man.  He is obviously mentally ill and I would love to see him behind bars.  What kind of sick b**tard threatens sick people and tries to get money out of them by manipulation and threatens their children?!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reverend-Ken-Kluk/Dearborn-Michigan-48128/Reverend-Ken-Kluk-Ken-Kluk-worlds-greatest-healer-harassed-me-several-times-attempted-979867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reverend Ken Kluk

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

To Fabricated and Bogus Report

AUTHOR: Prophet Ken Kluk - ()

It is hard to respond to a fabricated report.  While it is fashanable to make up evil and scary stories, this story scares me,  I see no actual reference to a case history.  Generally people want many hours of my time for free, and refuse to even give me $10.00.  I have never ripped anyone off and have no merited complaints of stealing money against me or telephone harressment.  I screen my calls and work with very few people a year.   Each person is different and requires time.

I do not make a living off of helping people.  I pay for most everything form my pocket.   Only once in a while does someone actually give me money.  I doubt if this person is one of them.   Only one person complained to me, in my 31 years of being a Minister, because they did not want to pray every day to God, to continue to heal them, so I contacted Pay pal and refused to take the $3.00 (Yea, that is three dollars) they offered me.  Generally it is a free will offering based on what God feels people can afford.

It is a shame that you would publish a made up case history.  This needs to be removed!  When it  is removed,  the curses will be removed from your business.   God knows your policy and this is his.   Eph:5:6 states that the disobedient to God's will, will suffer.  Slandering and mocking God is not God's will.  That is what these people are doing.  Why do you have to join in?  Oh, Mark:6:8 makes clear that anyone seeking God's help, from one of Jesus's faithful servants, must pay for it or they will be cursed.   If you would realize that many of the problems in a person life come from displeasing God, then you could please him and get them corrected.