Complaint Review: riverside county child protective services

• Submitted: Mon, December 24, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: lynnette weaver — riverside United States of America
riverside county child protective services
kidd st riverside ca, California United States of America

riverside county child protective services D.j. williams,connie cobian the corrupt system riverside California

*Consumer Comment: i was a victim of cps too!!

*Author of original report: d.j.williams and connie cobian riverside county c.p.s. corrupt system

*Author of original report: response to staceys sarcastic comment of riverside county corrupt c.p.s

*Consumer Comment: what??

D.j.williams took all five of my children away as I was an alledged victim of domestic violence. He then told me if I. Did not move from my house into a domestic violence shelter in 48 hours I would never see my kids again.I did as he told me at this time he had promised to put my children together come to find out there were seperated into three homes. Two days later they were placed with my brother n law where they were being emotionally and mentally abused. The judge gave permission for me to see my kids as he did not uphold to it. Instead he was blackmaling me and harassing me with my children. Connie cobian then became the worker and actually gave my brother n law the address to the domestic violence shelter for my visit. Anybody iespecially in the county knows better than to tell any man where a domestic violence shelter is. He showed up there in my van c.o.s. made me give to him and refused to let me see my kids. [continued below]....
..... Connie cobian set up a visit alost a month after my children were removed from me and when I got my first visit my three month old daughter had marks on her. I began taking pictures and took them to juvenile court the judge ordered an investigation still to this day there had not been one. The other foster mom fell asleep in the court hallway when she was suppose to be supervising my five year old. After telling connie my children were being mentally and emotionally  abused she did nothing for almost two weeks when,he said he wanted the children removed cuz he couldn't get no money. C.p.s put me through all kinds of changes did not give father but 3 visits in a. Almost a 8 month period. Something needs to be changed with the system. I grew up in the system being molested and abused it took me over two months to get my children back and my case plan was done way before then.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 02:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/riverside-county-child-protective-services/riverside-ca-California-92505/riverside-county-child-protective-services-Dj-williamsconnie-cobian-the-corrupt-system-986465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on riverside county child protective services

i was a victim of cps too!!

AUTHOR: Kitty - (USA)

in sanbernardino county!! make a facebook group on cps in river side county..you wont believe what they did to me!! if they dont believe you and they think you are the abuser, they will make your life a living hell..i reported suspected sexual abuse and they believed the other family who lies under oath and lies to cps but they look sooo perfect!! then they want to prosecute to further  destroy you..and for what? trying to protect the child..

d.j.williams and connie cobian riverside county c.p.s. corrupt system

AUTHOR: lynnette weaver - (United States of America)

This was august 5 2011 I forgot to mention that there was a crackhead who made the report along with an illegal alien. Again c.p.s. used reverse discrimination forcing me to do all classes before getting my children back and did not ensure for the second time that the father finished and benefited from his classes. C.p.s is sooo corrupt and I have been a victim of domestic violence,sexual molestation and emotional and mental abuse since 5 years old as I was in their custody too! Whoever wants to know I have proof of all the corruption and the pictures I'm showing are of my three month baby in their care.

response to staceys sarcastic comment of riverside county corrupt c.p.s

AUTHOR: lynnette weaver - (United States of America)

Hi stacey,my name is lynnette! I am responding to your sarcastic comment about riverside county c.p.s. First off I want you to know that I know a whole lot about domestic violence and c.p.s. I grew up in the system and was a victim for several years. C.p.s has done me wrong over and over again even as a little girl crying for help being sexually abused in fostercare,at my grandmas and by several grown men. The police nor c.p.s have ever help ed me only helped destroy my kids and my life.

what??

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I suggest your learn to spell first then read up the guidelines of CPS.  I have worked in the Domestic Violence field and no child is removed from a home unless they are in imminent danger depending on the level CPS assigns to the case.

CPS showed up at your residence because there was probably an open case against you or a call to the CPS phone line because someone had reason to believe your children were in danger.

As for the other things I find that hard to believe - do you have pertinent information to back up these claims?