Complaint Review: rock solid funding

• Reported By: z hoover — north hollywood California
rock solid funding
Waco, Texaco USA

rock solid funding financemytrailer.com unfair practices Waco Texaco

Rock Solid funding or www.financemytrailer.com is a fraud and ripoff of credit information. They are miss leading from website to unprofessional customer service agents. I was refered to them from a ca based trailer co but was advised to go with my own copany. Against their advise I did so on there website reading fine print and felt confident I was credit worthy. Once they ran it they said they need co signer with a house or car for 2yr all for 5k. I asked why they said becuase thats what the underwriters need. I then explained thats important information before customers give out info leading to there credit score demise. Rock soil exlplained it would only go down 1-5 points. I said unacceptiable and why wasnt it on the website before I or anyone would fill out app? I was explained that they will take that into consideration to have the website updated with that info. So I then get the cosigner and like good old fashion was denied for things not even on my report. A great waite of time, and score.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2014 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rock-solid-funding/Waco-Texaco/rock-solid-funding-financemytrailercom-unfair-practices-Waco-Texaco-1159108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rock solid funding