Complaint Review: Royal Solutions

• Reported By: Betty — Minneapolis Minnesota
Royal Solutions
1750 Gwt 169 Suite 101-201 Ft. Mill, South Carolina USA

Royal Solutions Person gave name as Christopher Thomas Ft. Mill South Carolina

Woman by name of Gail called and stated we owed money on a loan from years ago.  She gives you a case number and speaks very quickly.  Phone number came in as Unknown.  When I called back, she put Christopher Thomas on the line and he stated if I did not settle account, I would be procecuted in court.  I asked for address and he did not want to give it to me until I pushed.  I asked for a website and he stated the company did not have one.  Told me he could call the loan company and see if he could get me a lower price to be released from debt.  He put me on hold for about 30-45 seconds and came back with a lower amount and wanted my credit card number.  During this time I researched the web and found that this company has been reported previously as fraud.  He is very convincing and tells you he will send you a letter releasing you from debt once it is reconciled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Solutions/Ft-Mill-South-Carolina-29708/Royal-Solutions-Person-gave-name-as-Christopher-Thomas-Ft-Mill-South-Carolina-1051452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Solutions