Complaint Review: saferwholesale.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: scammedbytimatsaferwholesale — edison New Jersey United States of America
2108 Mcdonough street Joliet, Iowa United States of America

saferwholesale.com great sports inc scooter company joliet illinois Joliet , Iowa

Order a scooter on line. within a minute, got a call from Mike. He called to say the price did not include shipping.  I cancelled the order after hearing this.  Mike called back offer to throw in a face book coupon to try and lower the price.  I declined.  He called back again and left a voicemail saying they could give a lower price if I agreed to pay by check that day.  I never returned the call and bough a scooter from a local dealer.  Weeks later I get a voicemail saying a scooter was waiting locally to be delivered. I checked my credit card account and they had charged me for the transaction I cancelled.  I called them and spoke to Tim.  Tim acknowledged they messed up and processed the order despite my cancelling. He asked me to consider taking delivery of the scooter at a reduced price and an extended warranty because they would have to incur return shipping charges to correct their mistake.  So much time had passed I had no idea what model they sent so he said he would send me a photo to review with my fiance to allow us to make a decision.  Upon receiving the photo I inquired about the specs and received no response.  I then texted Tim and told him I received no response.  This made me skeptical and i did some research on the internet and saw all the complaints against the company.  I then emailed tim to ask about the negative press and ask what his bottom line figure was to accept delivery as i was not willing to pay the price he suggested.  Got no reply so sent another message asking for a refund.  Next, I get a title in the mail which causes me to check credit card. I see no refund has been issued.  I call Tim and he says he ordered a credit minus $300 because now he wants me to pay the shipping fraudulently claiming I agreed to.  NO WAY. They made the mistake, acknowledged it, then when I wouldn't accept delivery, apparently decided to put that on me.  STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE. If they don't refund money there will be litigation.  If you want to sue them too, contact me, strenght in numbers. By the way, the title they sent for the scooter indicates the horse power is a lot less than the specs Tim said they were, more fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/saferwholesalecom/Joliet-Iowa-/saferwholesalecom-great-sports-inc-scooter-company-joliet-illinois-Joliet-Iowa-874561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on saferwholesale.com