Complaint Review: Saphire ECigs

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: Donna Mackie — Fall River Massachusetts
Saphire ECigs
Saphire ECigs Saphireecigs, Select State/Province USA

Saphire ECigs they took $99.67 out of my checking account. it did not say anywhere on the page that it was a club Saphireecigs Ssaphireecigs

Sahire ecigs had a page where it was offering the ecig. for $4.95....No where on that page does it state that I was joining a club and that $99.67 would be taking out of my checking account. I also ordered the car charger. for $9.99. I recieved the order no problem...but when i went to use my checking account to order flowers for my nieces funeral...I only had $17.00 left in my checking account. (I only make around $120. aweek!!!) I called them and it gave me the option to cancel my order....i did...when i called them they told me because i cancelled the order they could not give me back my $99.67.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saphire-ECigs/Saphireecigs-Select-StateProvince-saphire/Saphire-ECigs-they-took-9967-out-of-my-checking-account-it-did-not-say-anywhere-on-th-1048157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saphire ECigs