Complaint Review: SBSolutionsFrisco

• Updated: Thu, October 10, 2013

• Reported By: SBSolutionsFrisco — Frisco Texas
SBSolutionsFrisco
10410 Castle Drive Frisco, Texas USA

SBSolutionsFrisco JaVonna Smith POOP is not the only thing CedricJMoses Steals Frisco Texas

This report I came across on this site is NO surprise as CedricJMoses is setting up meetings with every Property Management Company he can find to convince him that he can make them rich or increase their profits.  This is the story he uses to lure people to meet and post on facebook to join his TEAM.  He boast about his own ego Twitter and LinkeIn.  I think his military records and his tenure at Bank of American should be looked into as Dr. Phil, says One's Past Behavior ALWAYS predicts your future.  There are WIDE gaps in his TEAM and many oare not LOYAL as you can see from this report but they FEAR his retaliation.

Mr CedricJMoses of Dallas, TX representing EConcierge and P.E.T. CSI solicited my company to provide a 11-22 page website based upon 3 existing websites that were poorly developed by previous web developers. [continued below]....

.....  He also wanted my company to build a Database for PET Registration and documenting DNA Results for Dogs.

I provided a quote to Mr. CedricJMoses based upon that simple information and after he provided links to the sites he wanted to plagiarize text and logos claiming he was partnering with these organizations.  He insisted he needed this within a 7 day period.  I looked through the sites and consulted with my database development team and they instructed me based upon what he had provided, we could do the work for nominal fee.  Within that time frame, I provided the first phase of both sites, One of which was a prebuilt template which I had not work with, since we build customized site for Word Press, we don't work on top of other developers as it normally causes issue. During this time, I provided Mr. Moses FREE Power Point Presentations, FREE Sign Designs and helped rename his POOP CSI to something not as literal as Mr. CedricJMoses has a lack of Business Creativity. It is now called PET CSI - He also is sporting our photos without permission and he released his two new logos proudly to his so called clients.  So, while Mr. Moses complains, he has enjoyed and repeats the benefits of my hard work. I have over 370 hours into the entire month of September not included staff hours.  While I underbid the project, Mr. Moses and I do not have a Contract, but after letting him know he had exceeded the quote he refused to pay.

At that point Mr. CedricJMoses told me that the Database was for ALL animals and in his words, we needed to add ALL Animals.  The programmers informed me they would have scrape and rebuild and then demanded a Site Plan from Mr. CedricJMoses for both sites.  We provided both sites on-time, but each required extensive changes and would cost more.  This was told to Mr. CedricJMoses numerous times on phone calls and emails many of which were recorded for documenting purposes.

He arrives for a 3 hour meeting where he is told the Database will need to be re-built and we need a site plan developed so that we can see the end of the development.  Mr. CedricJMoses did not provide that site plan and after I agreed to put one together in order to fulfill the order, he again began bombarding my email inbox with over 100 change orders for the both sites.  I explained to Mr. Moses at that meeting that the developers would need to scrape the database and start again and wanted more funds, however, I would pay the difference in order to complete AND the developers would need to build a duplicate site so that they could provide upgrades and updates during the growth of the site.  Mr. CedricJMoses refused to acknowledge or Pay for the duplicate site and after I tried many times to explain that his site was now not 11-22 pages it was well over 74 pages and he would need stop ending emails in order for us to complete.  He continued to send more changes request.  I then requested my husband and CFO get involved because Mr. Moses was disrespectful, belligerent and unwilling to listen to anything we had to say.  We terminated his service and offered Mr. CedricJMoses several options to purchase some of the site and/or the entire site as well as requested he pay for the balance to the database developers. All monies are accounted for in over 370 hours of work. Mr. CedricJMosesrefused to listen, comply with our poicies. My son has NO interest in his endevors and believes Mr. CedricJMoses is a FRAUD just as we've seen reported by the Dallas Observer

We quickly learned more about Mr. Moses and his attempts to fraud and not pay his bills with other vendors. My company is 10 years old and I have prior to Mr. Moses 100% repeat business.  Mr. Moses doesn't like to pay people for their hard work; instead he would rather bully them.  We also have every reason to believe Mr. CedricJMoses was involved in vandalizing each of my family member’s cars by slashing tires and we have filed Police Reports to that effect implementing Mr. CedricJMoses. Police have sent the information on to a detective for further investigation.  Mr. CedricJMoses has anger issues he eluted to during our first meeting after being laid off from Bank of America in 2009.  His report about our company is no surprise and is consistent with his demeanor.

Mr. CedricJMoses was aware that I design websites and they are coded by our own employees. He was offered several options and his Mother, even made his down payment and then called after trying to mediate the issues. Even she said; she was disappointed in Cedric and the way he had handled the situation. She made no excuses for his poor communication. At age 41 he leans mostly on his mother to pay his bills and most of his TEAM he talks about are FAMILY AND FRIENDS, BEWARE OF THIS SO CALLED MOGUL AS HE STATES ON HIS SITE - He approached my SON and even sent text messages inviting him to a meeting with this so called TEAM - he needs to go back and get some business education and learn the ability to work with vendors and customers. Cedric’s mother requested we send the options to her directly which we have complied. He had several ways to purchase ALL work completed. He refuses to pay the balance on his account.

As far as business with us, We have learned to be careful with clients who have a reputation of not paying, even if they go to the same church and our desire is to help them. Mr. CedricJMoses believes just knowing him, is help you and he is sadly mistaken and will learn quickly in the business world, he can't NOT pay his Bills and he needs to treat others with respect - Here is an article on how he does his business - I would warn anyone against doing business with Mr. CedricJMoses. Anyone in the REALESTATE WORLD SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS REPORT - HE'S A FRAUD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBSolutionsFrisco/Frisco-Texas-75035/SBSolutionsFrisco-JaVonna-Smith-POOP-is-not-the-only-thing-CedricJMoses-Steals-Frisco-Tex-1090883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBSolutionsFrisco