Shakespeare

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Lindy Lou — Broomfield Colorado
Scoresence
4447 N Central Expressway #110,Dallas Tx. Dallas, Texas USA

Scoresence Kept charging our account after we requested cancellation several request were made Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: don't know what happened.

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

The FREE credit report cost me 121.00.  There's nothing in the free credit report that says there's  a membership for 29.95 a month that follows.

First they charged 1.00 then they started charging 29.95 a month.  I called in each month for 3 months and asked for the acct to be canceled.  Also asked for a refund as I never used the service.

Three months later, they finally did cancel my account, but charged another 29.95 because they said I called in after the cut off date.

I asked for refunds of my money and was told I asked too late for the refunds.  I asked every month, but i guess that didn't count.  They did refund one 29.95 charge.

All in all--it was a farse, a scam, a rip off, a joke, a nightmare or any other negative name that you can think of.

DON'T fall for this scam.  They have no morals, scruples or sense of decency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresence/Dallas-Texas-75205/Scoresence-Kept-charging-our-account-after-we-requested-cancellation-several-request-wer-1057281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresence

don't know what happened.

AUTHOR: Lindy L - ()

I don't know what happened, but after receiving the refusual to refund our two 29.95 charges to our bank account, I filed the report you see here.    5 days after I filed the report, out of the blue i get a notice that says they have further reviewed my account and refunded the two 29.95  charges that they had previously denied.  No reason was given and I hadn't requested another review.  All I can say is THX ripoff.  I hope everyone else gets their money refuned too.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Lindy,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense