Complaint Review: Scoresense

• Updated: Fri, July 11, 2014

• Reported By: Scott — atlanta Georgia
Scoresense
4447 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas USA

Scoresense One Technologies LP Credit report scam (recurring charge despite multiple attempts to cancel) Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: I posted my ripoff report for scoresense today.

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I am both a victim of the scoresense scam (recurring charges despite multiple attempts to cancel) and a lawyer.  I am looking to locate all others victimized by this scam with the hope of finding similarly situated persons to bring a class action suit against scoresense.  Please contact me with your stories at:  scoresenseclassaction@gmail.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2014 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/Dallas-Texas-75205/Scoresense-One-Technologies-LP-Credit-report-scam-recurring-charge-despite-multiple-atte-1161307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

I posted my ripoff report for scoresense today.

AUTHOR: edgar - ()

It should be the latest one posted. They werent very helpful on the phone, but seem to be eager in their rebuttals for me to call them back again.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense