Complaint Review: scoresensel

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: IsaacsOK — Norman Oklahoma
Dallas, Texas USA

scoresensel Unauthorized credit card charges. Dallas Texas

On receiving our credit card statement today, we had three charges on it from Scoresense:   6/3 -$1,  6/3 - $9.95, 6/10 - $29.95.     We had never heard of the company, and knew that we hadn't signed up for their services, since I was in the hospital having surgery on the 3rd, and my husband was there with me.   When we called the company, we were told that an Email to us spelled out the terms.  We never got such an Email (yes, we did check our spam folder).  The representative we spoke  to was pleasant and helpful, did cancel our account and request a refund.  She also gave us an address for reporting internet crime.  We got an Email in a few minutes confirming the cancellation  In the meantime, we are not paying the credit card items and canceling that credit card.  I honestly don't know whether the company is fraudulent or whether someone accessed our credit card to falsely enroll us.  I see many other complaints about the company, so I'm thinking it's the former.   Be careful!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresensel/Dallas-Texas-75205/scoresensel-Unauthorized-credit-card-charges-Dallas-Texas-1060455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresensel