Complaint Review: sellandrecycle.com

• Updated: Sun, December 15, 2013

• Reported By: lauren — Akron Ohio
sellandrecycle.com
301 Executive Park Blvd. San Francisco, California USA

sellandrecycle.com, Sell and Recycle No payment recieved, Never received offered payment for 2 phones sent, company still has my phones, has not returned my calls or e-mails San Francisco California

I sold Sell and Recycle 1 of my cell phones and an I-Pod by sending them products in seperate postage paid envelopes, which they supplied. One was recieved on 11/26/13 and the other was recieved 11/30/13.

Both were assesed, offers made by company, and i accepted both offers. I have yet to recieve payment by check as promised. I have called and left messages and no one has returned call. I have e-mailed customer support several times, and have not recieved an e-mail back.

One offer for my: Motorola Droid RAZR M XT907, was $40.15. The other offer for my: Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation 8GB iPod 4th Gen, was $39.00. These 2 items totaled, a promised pay out by check, of $79.15.

Sellandrecycle.com still has both of my items, and has not issued payment as promised. My several attempts in contacting a customer service representative through phone call and left messages, and emails regarding this issue/concerns, have all failed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sellandrecyclecom/San-Francisco-California-94134/sellandrecyclecom-Sell-and-Recycle-No-payment-recieved-Never-received-offered-payment-1107179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sellandrecycle.com