Complaint Review: septic relief,inc

• Submitted: Fri, April 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 20, 2012

• Reported By: lila bean — mediapoils Iowa United States of America
septic relief,inc
2005 west cypress creek road suit103 fort lauder dale, Iowa United States of America

septic relief,inc michael my grandma is 82 and they called her and asked for her acc number and would send something to help with her septic.she has altimes .they told her it was a great produck.I call and asked for her money fort lauder dale, Iowa

this place is lie to me telling me that they sent my money back to me.2mos later still waiting.everytime I call they tell me its been sent out.I want to know how I would get my 203.95 back.I think its a fake and would love to know what I should do.this is not right for people to take money from older women and they should be stoped.they call my grandma in feb 16 2012 and then took the money in march 1 2012.I try to have the bank stop it and they said it was to late.I then called them found they web page and number.they told me they would send her money back and im still waiting 3 weeks goes bye and and its still not here so I call them I again and they said they would have to call the bank.called back in a few day and they said they issued other one and it will be here friday.well its friday and there not takein calls.where is it and how do I get it back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/septic-reliefinc/fort-lauder-dale-Iowa-33309/septic-reliefinc-michael-my-grandma-is-82-and-they-called-her-and-asked-for-her-acc-numbe-871501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on septic relief,inc