Complaint Review: service@memberservicesUSA.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 24, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 24, 2011

• Reported By: Lila — San Antonio Texas United States of America
service@memberservicesUSA.com

service@memberservicesUSA.com National Platinum Member Services Took $99.95 unauthorized funds from my bank account--gets your info by letting you think you're applying for a loan. Internet

I went on the internet looking for a short term loan. I filled out this company's application. When I got to the bottom of the form, I read the terms section and it said you must take their services to get a loan. I immediately logged off the site.

I received no notification that I had taken their services or that money would be deducted from my account.  Days later, on May 19, I routinely checked my bank account and found $99.95 plus an overdraft charge of $20.00 had been taken from my account on May 18. I got a telephone number from the transaction information and immediately called them for an explanation. I talked with a rude person who finally told me "You're membership is cancelled," then hung up on me.

I had asked for my money to be refunded, but the rude person did not answer me, so I e-mailed the company asking for my $99.95 to be refunded plus my $20.00 overdraft fee. Today I received a reply that said no refund is due.  We have exchanged several e-mails, but they still refuse to refund my money.

I am going to my bank today and fill out a form for them to submit to the company demanding repayment. Does anyone out there have any suggestions for getting my money back? I am an old retired widow and cannot afford to lose the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2011 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/servicememberservicesUSAcom/internet/servicememberservicesUSAcom-National-Platinum-Member-Services-Took-9995-unauthorized-f-732623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on service@memberservicesUSA.com