Complaint Review: shippyme

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: xzinukz — ilo Kansas
shippyme
269 Sheffield Street, New Jersey USA

shippyme circuitatlantic bunch of idiots that delay your items for delivery asking for additional payment 269 Sheffield Street New Jersey

*Author of original report: please accept my apology.

*Author of original report: paid all the ridiculous charges and my item sent to me!

*Consumer Comment: Shippyme has been a great service to me and their customer service has been refreshing

*Consumer Comment: I have used this service before, the charges are quite clear

*Author of original report: so why charged $39 to ship a computer mouse??

*UPDATE Employee: Customer trying to evade outstanding charges from previous transactions.

this company claim they help ship items from abroad u.s.a to nigeria, my first experience with them was ok , but right now and the last previous 3 shipment was hell as they over charged me, they even threaten not to sent my items if i refuse to paid the balance,

anyone reading this sould beware of this bunch of criminals

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shippyme/269-Sheffield-Street-New-Jersey-07092/shippyme-circuitatlantic-bunch-of-idiots-that-delay-your-items-for-delivery-asking-for-ad-1081200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shippyme

please accept my apology.

AUTHOR: xzinukz - ()

It is a shame that the managent of shippyme & circuitatlantic tag this my report as abuses, claims, critics and black mails. i can only accept it that i am abusive in the report. After the event that occur, i tried other shipping companies , only for me to realize that shippyme is being fair with my charges with me.

so i had to go back to shippyme, only for me to realize that my account has been dectivated due to my non-patient character for making or excercising my anger on then online.

I dont think company like circuit atlantic should be afraid of negative review on the because thats makes them more popular & makes people believe in them because that was when i first discovered them in  a public forum (nairaland.com) when a guy has many issues with them back in late 2011.

I will be glad if Shippyme/circuit atlantic can re-consider lifting the ban on me. please accept my apology.

paid all the ridiculous charges and my item sent to me!

AUTHOR: xzinukz - ()

paid all the ridiculous charges and my item sent to me!

AUTHOR: David - ()

I have been using this service since they launched in July or thereabout. My transactions have been smooth. They bill you after they have shipped your items but the charges are consistent with what you get with their estimate system (actually very intuitive). Compared to when they initially launched the website has much improved and the system bugs I expereinced in my first booking with them gone. What I like most is the responsive customer service. I get my emails responded to in under a few hours and sometime almost immediately. This is a service I will certaily not consider a "rippoff." I will recommend it instead.

I have used this service before, the charges are quite clear

AUTHOR: femi - ()

I had to get two sewing machines from Amazon.com for.myself and a friend. The machines were.received less than two weeks after they got to their US office. All the charges are quite clear and are stated upfront in an Invoice. And Really, why should they release a customers Item if he hasn't Paid? Ibukun, I'd suggests you pay up and stop making unnecessary accusations.

so why charged $39 to ship a computer mouse??

AUTHOR: xzinukz - ()

this is a reply to the claim that that i dont want to pay the balance,

shippyme should better stop all this act, how can i pay that kind of fee for just an item that weigh less than 1lb.

check your records on circuit atlantic, i also have two accounts their, so having double account warrant double chargess.

saying your staff should share the items is an act that i dont need it anymore because of the much delay, the other one i have paid for is also delay even though i paid all the shipping fee, they refuse to send it to me, ihad to purchase the said item locally costing me more money,

you sent me a message stating you have correct the error on your side, that i should make the payment,but

the booking you left contains two items in which only one has been

delivered. the items are : digital camera and computer mouse, you

received mouse and replace it with the digital camera not yet received

yet a bill of $39 is impose of just a computer mouse and you expect me

to pay if and even holding my item hostage. the mouse in question is

with yoj,so how can a mouse be charged that rediculous amount,the

reason i have not paid the booking fee is because the other item i

purchase in this booking has not arrived. so will you still hold on to

the one that has arrived and i have paid all my shipping fee waiting

for this to arrived. How can i purchase an item without claiming it.

or how will you guys ship out my items without withing for all items

to be complete in the shipping cart. please and please, release my

item for me, i mean the one that i have paid the shipping fee and i

wiil pay for the other one when my second item in the booking arrive :

here is a look at the booking ref: Package 1: 10x2x6| 1.00lbs (0.45kg)

| Quantity: 1 None Package 2: 5x4x2| 1.00lbs (0.45kg) Ready for

Collection - NIkon dslr camera - 1 - $200.00 / =N= 32,600.00 Remarks

Received See Picture: NIkon dslr camera where the digital camera has

not arrived but only the mouse,your computer made all this mistake.

Customer trying to evade outstanding charges from previous transactions.

AUTHOR: shippyme - ()

It would have been helpful if this customer provided some tangible evidence to support his angry expressions. The customer Ibukun Salami has several transactions with both circuitatlantic.com and shippyme.com and continue to use the services. This issue is that he has two pending bookings that appear to be test bookings in which he shipped computer mice. The items were shipped and the customer never paid for the shipping to claim his items. Instead Salami opened another account and continued to ship items with shippyme. He used the same last name to open the new account. When our staff pulled up his records with his last name, they found his bookings with outstanding payments and informed him of pending balances. The customer responded saying shippyme staff should "share" the items and that they were of little value to warrant paying the shipping cost. Consequently, shippyme staff withheld all packages for him until he pays off all balances. This is exactly why he is so irrate. While the items he wants to abandon with shippyme may be of no value to him, shippyme has gone through tangible costs to ship them for the customer, irrespective of their low value. It is imperative that he must pay for the service rendered.