Complaint Review: SHL Slim 365

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: Tiffany w — ceveland Ohio
SHL Slim 365
3904 Central Ave. Ste. A127 Cheyenne, Wyoming USA

SHL Slim 365 COLOCURE Do not fall for giving your credit card number for a free trial product. Colocure isnt even the company requested the free trail from it was colothin so they shared my banking information!!!! And to top it off the price was only supposed to be 4.95 $ and they took 69.95 and will continue to take until you cancel that account and request a new account and card feom your bank. Cheyenne Wyoming

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting our company for resolution

well I was on the internet and their was a big add on colothin for a 30 day trail for 4 dollars and 95 cents so I filled the required info out including my credit card information and they garunteed 4.95 was what my card would be charged. Now mind you I did this in the middle of October and they already took the 4.95 out for the 30 day trail a few hours after giving my banking info. So November  6th 2013 I discovered at 01:35am a charge in the amount of 69.95 and it was from a company called SHL Slim 365 and the address that my bank gave to me was Murray Utah 84117.

And I did some research and found that company was called colocure which is not the company that I requested a 30 day trail. So colothin must have shared my banking information with colocure because they are two totally different companies with different websites and addresses and phone numbers. I called colocure after speaking with my bank to cancel that card out and i told them i reported them as credit fraud and that i wanted my money back and i told them that when i receive your product i want to return it because i did not order from your company.

And you charged my account unauthorized which is fraud and is very illegal so the guy his name was Alvwin and he said as soon as i get the product to send it back and he gave me an address P.O Box 3540 silversprings Nevada 89429 and instructed me to obtain a tracking number and to call them with the tracking number and as soon as the tracking number was available on line they would give me a complete money back. However this company has too many addresses and different phone numbers and too many names that it goes by so i probably will never see my money again so everyone be careful what company and who you give your bank information too!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHL-Slim-365/Cheyenne-Wyoming-82001/SHL-Slim-365-COLOCURE-Do-not-fall-for-giving-your-credit-card-number-for-a-free-trial-pro-1098637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHL Slim 365

Contacting our company for resolution

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

If your issue has not been resolved yet, please contact us.  If you will visit the website on the back of your bottle, you can access our contact information.  Or you can email me at: corporate@trislimusa.com.  I will be able to help you with your issue and find a resolution.

Allison