Complaint Review: sks associates

• Reported By: paul — phoenix Arizona United States of America
sks associates
po box 7861 new york, New York United States of America

sks associates lease finance group LEASED EQUIPMENT FRAUD new york, New York

*Author of original report: Wrong dates

*Consumer Suggestion: SKS raided my bank account

*Consumer Comment: Check out SKS Associates Raided My Bank Account on Facebook

I recieved a letter that informed me that I owed property taxes on a cc machine lease that was closed out october of 2007. The lease was with LEASE FINANCE GROUP for 48 months, It started on feb 2003. I as many of you had. I already took it in the backside when the sales men told me that after 48 months I will Own this equipment. not so they continued to charge me a lease fee from feb 2007 until oct 2007 eight extra months of income. Then I called and they told me sorry if you did not notify us 30 days before end of contract we assume that you want to renew. To end this part of the story again I asked to buy this machine out right it was $250.00 more dollars my lease was $39.95 and month so I paid $2237.00 + $250.00 for a $369.00 machine.Back to the letter when I received this letter a RED FLAG almost immediatly. I was out for the weekend it arrived as most of you have said the letter was created 10/01/2011, It was postmarked 10/08/01, it had stated that they would debt my account $73.27  for property taxes and fees on or about 10/14/2011 they accually removed they money on 10/11/2011 four days before I even received the letter. As for me my bank will only stop payment on a ACH transfer within 24 hours of transaction. One more part of SKS'S SCAM. I have been fighting sks to just provide me a statement for what they are billing me. All they can say is read your contract. I did discover by calling Arizonas assesors office that my machine was pooled with 1406 other machines on this tax billfor my area, and told that my machine was about $2.00 a year for my machine. $ 8.00 for the 4 year lease, They also informed me that all taxes are paid in full. I then again called sks's help # and informed them of this discovery, finally I was told that about $20.00 was taxes, And $50.00 was fees. Again I asked for a statment showing this They again could not help. Called bbb, AZ attorney general. Still out my money .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sks-associates/new-york-New-York-/sks-associates-lease-finance-group-LEASED-EQUIPMENT-FRAUD-new-york-New-York-716972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sks associates

Wrong dates

AUTHOR: paul - (United States of America)

Sorry guys I informed you that the letter was was dated october 2011 this was my mistake the letter was dated March 2011 The dates are correct just missed the month

#2 Consumer Suggestion

SKS raided my bank account

AUTHOR: DivineJustice - (United States of America)

I am not quite sure why your post is all date for Oct 2011 -- I am thinking perhaps this experience rattled you pretty good an you mean Feb, Mar or April?

here is the good news>>>

If Northern / MBF/ Golden Eagle or any other of their shell companies masquerading as SKS has ripped you off for "taxes and fees" go to the facebook page "SKSAssociates Raided My Bank Account" and find out how to fight back through legal channels, get your money back and get a copy of the Temporary Restraining Order enacted against them NATION WIDE on April 8.

They cannot collect any fees or send anyone to collections per the TRO (on closed leases).  Print the TRO that you can get through this facebook group and take it to your bank.  They will most likely reverse the charges at that point.  keep a copy of the TRO and the other docs you can get through the facebook group for your records.

Check out SKS Associates Raided My Bank Account on Facebook

AUTHOR: JennM - (USA)

I think you have your dates incorrect since 10/14/11 hasn't happened yet...

There's a temporary restraining order against SKS.  Went into effect on Friday.  I would be a bit more insistent with the bank (bring them a copy of the restraining order).

Most have been able to get their money back.  Join our group, there are over 100 of us now sharing information and we've brought a bit of media attention to this.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC