Complaint Review: smilewizard.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 12, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: CareyClover79 — Thousand Oaks California United States of America
smilewizard.com
2655 Park Center Drive Simi Valley, California United States of America

smilewizard.com Million Dollar Smile , Mediscore LLC , Dr Radfar DDS. Thousand Oaks California. SCAM TEETH WHITENING DEAL SOLD DOOR TO DOOR TO GET YOUR MONEY. Simi Valley, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Competitor Attempting to Tarnish Reputation

*UPDATE Employee: Do your research

So I was approached by a guy named Matt at my work recently soliciting Teeth whitening, exam, and cleaning.  First of all, the guy lied about being let into our building. There is a no soliciting sign posted on the front and all visitors are supposed to check in with security.  So I thought he was ok to be there just because he was on my floor. Not the case!  He was a real slick salesman. He told me that he worked at Dr. Radar's office, a dentist in Thousand Oaks.  He was selling a  Teeth Whitening, exam, and cleaning deal  for $59.97. I knew it sounded too good to be true, but stupid me I went for it! I paid him cash too. He gave me a flimsy piece of paper with the info on it and said if I had any questions that I could call him at the dental office. This would turn out to be a lie also. I specifically asked him "twice" if there was anything else I had to pay.  He said no. Again total lie straight to my face. As he was leaving my office I told him I was calling his office to make my appointment. He said he could not wait for me because he had some people waiting and took off pretty quick. So I finally got a hold of his office and spoke to a Kerry.  OMG! She was terrible on the phone! I started to ask questions about what I get because I was a bit worried that I got scammed. She was soo rude and just kept saying "do you want to make your appointment, I can't keep answering all of these questions.  I couldn't believe it. So I just said can you please just verify that I a will not have to pay for anything else as I was told.

Here is the good part : Come to find out the cleaning is not included! And I would have to pay up to $800 for a deep cleaning if the doctor said that is what I needed! I told her he lied to me and that I demanded a refund. She told me to talk to Matt! I said what!! He is your employee!! She then said that he does not work for the office and said I need to call the number on the paper he sold me! What the hell! So that's when I started to look into Dr. Radfar online and this Million Dollar Smile Scam. On the back of the paper he gave me it gave a web site to www.smilewizard.com . I called the number and it went straight to a cell phone recording for a Million Dollar Smile company. It was clearly the guy Matt's voice on there.  So I looked into that name and a company Called MEDSCORE LLC out of Simi Valley came up. Dr Radfar obviously has ties to this company also because Dr Radfar was on their site too promoting his company Million Dollar Smile!!  It is a crazy web of different company names and people saying they don't work for each company! Total Scam.

Do not buy anything from this Dr. Radfar in Thousand Oaks as it is not what they tell you and you will have to pay over $800 for a cleaning that I can get for $39 at most dental offices. I left multiple messages with Dr. Radfars office to call me back for a refund. To this day I have not received a call back. Every time I call the 805 231 9225 number the scum sales rep Matt left it just goes to voice mail. I have not got a call back from any of these other shell companies either. Good job! I never thought a doctor would scam me.  Beware of door to door salesmen dentist! Karma!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/smilewizardcom/Simi-Valley-California-93065/smilewizardcom-Million-Dollar-Smile-Mediscore-LLC-Dr-Radfar-DDS-Thousand-Oaks-Calif-896394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on smilewizard.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Competitor Attempting to Tarnish Reputation

AUTHOR: Mathew - (United States of America)

I am the person mentioned in the original report.  The report was filed by a competitor, and I was just made aware of it.  Based on the information in the report, it is entirely clear to me exactly who it was written by.  Most of the allegations are completely fabricated, and others are taken entirely out of context.

It is a shame that a valuable tool such as this or any other review service is used in this way.  I suppose if a potential customer chooses not to work with me or my company based solely on information they read on the internet and not after speaking with me personally, or getting a reference from an actual client, it is their loss.

Do your research

AUTHOR: Matt Brady - (United States of America)

As an employee for this comapny it baffles me the things allowed on the internet.  For one, you can get any side of anything and so much false and misleading information, and it seems no one is wise enough to actually research something as opposed to taking everything at face value...

If you look at Dr. Radfar's reviews, they are stellar.  I have actually met him once and he is an outstanding man.  Take the time to look.

It is sad that a website like this will put misleading and damaging information out there that drastically effects people's lives, and jobs.

Again, please do diligent research.  You can also find on the internet stated as fact that Elvis lives in Texas, aliens have an inside deal with the CIA, Obama is an agent of terror, and Romney actually has multiple wives no one knows about.

It is just sad.  What our company does, allows people to get care when insurance is not available.  What you don't hear about are the thousands of happy patients, the community outreach and free services our people provide for those in need, and all of the other great work and services we provide.

and by the way, I am not that Matt!!