Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012

• Reported By: AmyG — Northridge California United States of America
Sprint PCS
Northridge, CA Northridge, California United States of America

Sprint PCS Sprint Nextel Lied, Commited Fraud....Leaving for ATT after 15 years with lies Northridge, California

I have contacted Sprint through the over 15 years I have been with them and have had enough.

The lies continued, unexplained charges and adding Asurion as an Insurance carrier.  I have given up on Sprint and the many chances I have given them.  I started with five lines, I am down to 3 and they still rip me off.

Beware as phones break and you have replace them multiple times within the two year contract they force you into.

They are rude, rude, rude and worse than any thing I have ever experienced.

Walk away before they trap you and give ATT, Verizon or Metro Pcs a chance and if you feel the need to punish yourself, then join sprint.

My punishment is over and the lies will end, once I get out of the contracts they refuse to credit due to the frauds of the non service and cutting me off before my payment is due....7 days before its due....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/Northridge-California-/Sprint-PCS-Sprint-Nextel-Lied-Commited-FraudLeaving-for-ATT-after-15-years-with-lies-849466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS