Complaint Review: Startup Essentials And A-1 Leasing (Bond Corp)

• Submitted: Sat, June 05, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, June 05, 2010

• Reported By: Rebecca — McDonough New York U.S.A.
Startup Essentials And A-1 Leasing (Bond Corp)
121Bliven-Sherman Rd McDonough, New York United States of America

Startup Essentials And A-1 Leasing (Bond Corp) they said they would help me start a business but they did not do it and I stopped payment when I found out it was a scam McDonough, New York

I found out it was a scam and I stopped payment. Now its on my credit report saying I owe them $7,018 and I paid two years of it because they took it out of my checking account. I'm not paying it and I believe they should take it off my credit reports and I turned them in the consumer credit bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2010 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startup-Essentials-And-A-1-Leasing-Bond-Corp/McDonough-New-York-13801/Startup-Essentials-And-A-1-Leasing-Bond-Corp-they-said-they-would-help-me-start-a-busin-610618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startup Essentials And A-1 Leasing (Bond Corp)