Complaint Review: statebridgecompany

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Howard — stone mountain Georgia United States of America
statebridgecompany
4600 S.Syracuse St..,Ste.700 Denver, Colorado United States of America

statebridgecompany Regina Kelly,her manager,rob,taylor extremely rude..adding money to my account taking money out my bank w/o permission Denver , Colorado

StateBridge took over my loan about 3/4 years ago and it has been hell for me and my boys since.They are very rude, including the managers. When I lost my job 2 years ago they ignored me and did not help me for months. I was later placed on a payment plan after I put a down payment down.a person in need shouldn't have yo put a down payment.
After my 6 month payment plan which I completed I was told they would modify my loan. After I received my paperwork for modification I agreed to the payment which only dropped 50 dollars.
The month I started my modification I called to confirm my new payment. I sent in my new payment and a month later I started getting harrasing phone called stating im Late..How can that b when your company confirmed it.They did care and taxed 180.00 dollars ..when I gave my account to them they took an extra 100 out my account stating it was for an appraisal due to me being late.But I wasn't late I sent what their employee told m to send..so whoa at fault. Ever since they are constantly adding fees miscellaneous fees to my account and calling my phone hanging up.
Can somebody pls give me advise!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/statebridgecompany/Denver-Colorado-80237/statebridgecompany-Regina-Kellyher-managerrobtaylor-extremely-rudeadding-money-to-my-987917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on statebridgecompany