Complaint Review: steiner iscoe and greene

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: T. Kelly — hollywood Florida United States of America
steiner iscoe and greene
2400 east commercial blvd ft lauderdale, Florida United States of America

steiner iscoe and greene steinger iscoe and greene riped me off ft lauderdale, Florida

*Consumer Comment: The same thing happened to me.

I am going to make this short. Stinger Iscoe and Greene handled my case for 4 years. They sent me to their Dr's and therapist. That was my first mistake.

I started working with one of the partners of the firm then the case handed off to another attorney #2. I worked with that attorney for awhile only to find out that she was no longer with the firm.

At this I am working with attorney #3. Now attorney #3 starts telling that attorney #2 made a lot of mistakes on my case.

Early on in the case I was offered a settlement. I was told not to except because it was a bad deal and they could do better. Boy was that wrong.

Now we go to mediation and this was a joke. We ended up settling for less much less then the original offer.

The original agreement was for 33% plus expenses. This is how the money ended up handed out

49-1/2 % went to the Dr's and they only got pennies on the dollar.

36% went to Steinger Iscoe and Greene ( not 33% )

12% went to Steingers Iscoe and Greene for expenses.

2-1/2 % went to me the client

This firm does not care about you. They screwed my case from the get go. Two of the attorneys I worked with are know longer with the firm.

They have a real high turn over of attorneys. This was my case in a nut shell

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/steiner-iscoe-and-greene/ft-lauderdale-Florida-/steiner-iscoe-and-greene-steinger-iscoe-and-greene-riped-me-off-ft-lauderdale-Florida-947644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on steiner iscoe and greene

The same thing happened to me.

AUTHOR: darkjim86 - ()

This company is a joke. I been reading these reports and I just feel shallow.

The same thing that happened to you just happened to me.

They had my case for years claimed it all was going well.

Boy did I get a shock.

They went for lawyer to lawyer, each passing the buck and blame.

Finally one of the lawyers tells me my case us useless to him and then he quits the week of trial.

Due to this my life got ruined even further, I'm stuck with a low settlement pain and this group of lawyers laughing at me basicly. They are inhuman and we all need to get together and do something about them.