Complaint Review: steve cannon

• Submitted: Fri, June 04, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 13, 2010

• Reported By: von cannon rolls royce scam — pontiac Michigan United States of America
steve cannon
516n.e. 43rd st. fort lauderdale FL. 33334 FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida United States of America

steve cannon stevew. cannon and von cannon rolls royce parts DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS BUSINESS I GOT RIPPED OFF $3700.00 AND GOT NOTHING BUT LIE'S FORT LAUDERDALE , Florida

*Consumer Comment: I located some missing vehicles and have some contacts

*Author of original report: STEVE CANNON/ VON CANNON ROLLS ROYCE ARRESTED

*Author of original report: latest on the scam by von cannon rolls royce

I WON A 1958 ROLLS ROYCE SILVER CLOUD PARTS CAR ON EBAY ,BUY IT NOW . FOR $3700.00 I PAID STEVE CANNON WITH US POSTAL MONEY ORDERS. AFTER HE GOT PAID HE CAME UP WITH EVERY REASON IN THE WORLD NOT TO SHIP THE CAR. LATER I FOUND OUT HE DID NOT EVEN OWN THE CAR HE WAS SELLING. PROMISED A REFUND 9 THOUSAND TIMES, BUT TO DATE I GOT NOTHING BUT LIE'S. AFTER HAVEING SOME FREINDS LOOK INTO HIM. WE FOUND THAT HE HAS RIPPED OFF A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER. I GOT LAW ENFORCEMENT TO CONTACT HIM STILL NOTHING BUT LIE'S AND NO FOLLOW THREW. THIS GUY IS A CROOK AND A SCAMMER DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY. POLICE STATE THIS ISN'T HIS FIRST TIME RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, ANOTHER GUY ON YOUR SITE HAD TO SEND A GUY ( TED VERNON A REAL ROLLS ROYCE DEALER WITH HONOR ) OVER TO GET HIS PARTS AFTER A YEAR BECAUSE I CONTACTED  STEVE VON CANNON AND THE POLISH PERSON WHO GOT SCAMMED.  BECAUSE HE LIVED IN POLAND STEVE WAS NEVER GOING TO REFUND HIS MONEY. [continued below]....

..... HE IS  TRYING TO CLEAN UP HIS MESS BECAUSE ME AND 8 OTHERS + THE POLICE ARE HOT ON HIS TALE. SEND NO UP FRONT CASH BECAUSE YOU'LL BE IN THE SAME BOATS AS US CONNED OUT OUR MONEY !  IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY STEVE VON CANNON ROLLS ROYCE PARTS IN FL. CONTACT ME AT : mailto: (((REDACTED))) @AOL.COM AND I WILL FORWARD THEM TO THE BROWARD COUNTY SHERIFF OFFICE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2010 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/steve-cannon/FORT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-33334/steve-cannon-stevew-cannon-and-von-cannon-rolls-royce-parts-DO-NOT-SEND-MONEY-TO-THIS-BUS-610352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on steve cannon

I located some missing vehicles and have some contacts

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

This is NOT A REBUTTAL, but help for you and others. I saw your $500 bounty and also that you are looking for people who were victims of this person.

I was a victim.

I just found out today is in jail.  I had a detective fiind my car (he was supposed to repair it). It is with about 6-7 other cars at another RR restorer's shop in Fort Lauderdale.  I know this one is reputable because I back-checked him with the RROC.  I just spoke to the person there and he has no idea who owns the cars he has there and is looking for the owners.

Also, when I spoke to Steve about my car he mentioned your Yellow RR and made comments about this situation that may be valuable if there is an on-going court action.

I am willing to help in the court case. I need my car repaired or my money back. Actually I would not be surprised if he paid you with what he charged me.... the totals seem uncomfortably close to the same number....

Anyone who needs help contact me at pifcaircm@gmail.com.  I will put you in touch with the person who has the cars now and the police I am dealing with.

My car is at least secure... I want to help others.

STEVE CANNON/ VON CANNON ROLLS ROYCE ARRESTED

AUTHOR: von cannon rolls royce scam - (United States of America)

AFTER TRYING FOR 9 MONTHS TO GET MY MONEY REFUNDED FROM STEVE CANNON OF VON CANNON ROLLS ROYCE I AM GLAD TO STATE THAT I GOT OTHERS WHO WERE SCAMMED OUT OF MONEY BONDED TOGETHER AS A TEAM TO PUT THIS GUY OUT OF BUSINESS, WE RAN ADS ON CRAIGSLIST AND WROTE TO EBAY TO STOP HIS AD'S FROM  TRICKING OTHERS LIKE US THE 37 THAT BANDED TOGETHER.  HE WAS PICKED UP BY BROWARD COUNTY POLICE AND ARRESTED AND NOW IN JAIL FOR STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. BECAUSE HE WAS ON PROBATION FOR A DUI I'M SURE HE'S GOING TO STAY IN JAIL FOR A WHILE. I WOULD LIKE TO THINK RIP OFF REPORT AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE ME TIPS ON WHERE AND WHAT THIS CROOK WAS DOING. ALSO I FOUND THE 1958 ROLLS ROYCE I BOUGHT ON EBAY FOR SALE IN SEATTLE AGAIN , THIS TIME I BOUGHT IT AT A REDUCED PRICE AND IT WILL BE SHIPPED TO MICHIGAN IN ABOUT A WEEK. THE TRUE OWNER WAS A VERY NICE GUY WHO WAS NOT A PART OF THIS SCAM. AND I CAN SAY HE WORKED WITH ME SO WE DIDN'T HAVE TO GO TO COURT OVER THE OWNERSHIP OF THE CAR. I HAD TO PAY FOR THE CAR TWICE BUT THIS TIME AT LEASE THE GUY I PAID WAS THE OWNER NOT SOMEONE TRYING TO SELL A CAR HE HAD NOT PAID FOR . ONE THING I FOUND OUT WAS THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF CROOKED ROLLS ROYCE GUYS IN FL. AND ALL OF THEM KNOW EACH OTHER AND TIP EACH OTHER OFF ABOUT ANYONE INVESTIGATING THE USED ROLLS BUSINESS. AT THE SAME TIME I MUST ALSO STATE THAT MOST OF THE INTEL. I GOT WAS FROM THE GOOD ROLLS ROYCE DEALERS THERE WHO ARE HONEST AND SELL GOOD PRODUCTS, AND WHO WILL ALSO STAND BY WHAT THEY SELL. I DON'T BUY ROLLS ROYCES IN MICHIGAN BECAUSE THE NEW CAR ROLLS ROYCE DEALER THERE IS RACIST AND TREATS LONG TIME OWNERS LIKE CRAP. AND TO BE HONEST I THINK THIS WILL BE THE LAST ROLLS ROYCE I BUY, I OWN 3 THE NEWEST IS A 2009 FIXED HEAD COUPE. AT LEASE WITH MERCEDES YOU DON'T HAVE THIS MANY CROOKS SCAMMERS AND CONMEN ALL DOING THE SAME THING WORKING TOGETHER TO SCREW THE BUYERS OVER A CAR THAT RIDES LIKE A TRUCK AND IS NEEDY AS A CRACKHEAD.

latest on the scam by von cannon rolls royce

AUTHOR: von cannon rolls royce scam - (United States of America)

this guy is the best lie teller i have ever heard, he sent $500.00 back after i flew down there. promised to get the car back from his "wayne" buddy who can not release the car because he is having legal problems with his russian wife ? right! this is the same wayne that he says owns the car he sold me on ebay ? then i drop amount down to $1850 just to see if he can come up with anything ? well after he confirmed my flight to FL. he sent $300.00.  this guy is a real con man i hunted down the girl who worked in his business and she stated that he rips everyone off, and that she quit working for him because he would not pay her, also he' lived with her for a while ? moved out after blowing the trans on her car and not paying for it. what a pcs of work. he claims he has no money because i messed up his sales on ebay and craigslist. trys to act like a big timer but after really digging into this guys life i found that his just a conman who hides out in FL. with a bunch of wrecked cars. after i contacted the girl who worked for him he called me back and shouted "I'm going to put a bullet in my head when i come down there" while you know that made me shake in fear! i did make a police report? so far i have not seen them do anything to end this. but i'm not going to stop trying to get every dime back every day.

gyro