Complaint Review: Straight Talk Trackphone

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: nicpi1 — urbandale Iowa
Straight Talk Trackphone
9700 NW 112 Ave Miami, Florida USA

Straight Talk Trackphone After 5 hours nobody answered corp phone - Wrong numbers and emails provided - Corp. is NOT taking calls Miami Florida

*General Comment: Really...

I have a phone that has been on "hold" for the corporate office since approximately *a;00 this morning.  It is now 11:36 and the same message has played the whole time and NO ANSWER.  Same number called on Thursday for over 11/2 hours without an answer.

I have been lied to so many times since Thursday - it is now Wednesday of the following week.

Ironically, I have had the "highest up" that Straight Talk allows and coincidently they are two different people.  Imagine that?  And, neither \knew who the President or VP of Track Phone or Straight even was - yet they work in Corporate?  Yet, another lie.  When I spoke with “corporate” I was given the same number that has been on hold.  NOT GOOD NUMBERS for those of you who are calling  (800)-867-05753 or (866)876-5753 or (888)876-9007 you will stay on hold and nobody will ever answer - this is not just a complaint, this is a true comment.  The email they give you will NOT get a response either.  Erdmanagement@trackphone.com - I sent one last week Thursday and one early this morning.  Not once, with all the people I have spoken with, has said, let me check to see if we can find the email.  That is the normal response with most companies.  - So I know my emails are not going to be responded to either.

I was also told that the President was Fredrick Pollack -  & The VP was Mark Mayhan - after they had to look it up which took about 5 minutes.  This was just a test to see if they were actually  in Corporate.  They also must NOT trust “supervisors” or corporate with Emil or phones to call people back.  That is not an option according to them.  The President or VP and everyone else must not believe in one person handling a complaint when it gets escalated and has taken a week - by the way, both phones are still tied up.  Waiting for a “supervisor” on one, and the other is waiting for Corporate to answer.

I was told neither the Fredrick nor Mark, Nor their secretaries were taking calls at this time.

I said I would happily go into their voicemail, couldn’t do that either.  Shows how much they care about ANY customer complaint, not just mine.  The “supervisors” and “Corporate” both told me that without leaving me on hold.  Did the President and VP put out a memo and emailed it to all the offices or how would everyone know that off the top of their head?

BTW, it is now 11:58 and still on hold from 8:00 AM.

I have not called yet, but I have another number and fax for “corporate”  (305)640-2000 Phone

I supposedly had a ticket - but then nobody could find it.  I had to wait on line while a “glitch in the system” found me, tying up two cell phones so I could not do business, only to be told there was not  a ticket to begin with.  I was then told, Straight Talk had to CHANGE MY PHONE NUMBER  That  has been my business number for over 10 years!!!!!!  They will not know for sure if they have to change it for TWO more days.

The original call that is tying up my second line is where I am speaking with people between holds and that call started approximately 7:30 AM - It was after given the Toll Free corporate numbers in my first paragraph that we decided to see just how long this would take for “corporate“ to answer.

Oh and BTW, my case is supposedly escalated - it is not 12:09 and still no answer to the corporate toll-free number and I am still on hold waiting for another person to speak with from the call that started at 7:30 AM.

12:37, been posting this to several areas - Still on hold Thats 4 hours and 23 minutes to "the corporate number"  5 hours and 8 minutes with several customer service and management people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-Talk-Trackphone/Miami-Florida-33178/Straight-Talk-Trackphone-After-5-hours-nobody-answered-corp-phone-Wrong-numbers-and-em-1056607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight Talk Trackphone

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Wow look at the self entitlment on you!!! You actually believe that the VP is going to answer the phone for you?? I mean really, there are just that far above everyone else in the company and you THINK they give a d**n about your problem. As far as they are concerned your just a nutjob looking to b***h about something and its not their JOB to listen to you. They make high level corp plans. THEY DONT ANSWER PHONES. The have an entire dept. called "Customer Resolutions" that takes the phone calls. Really even if you did possibly get ahold of upper managment, do you really think that they are going to care? They wipe their asses with TP thats more expensive then what you paid for your phone and the plan for a year. Youre barking up the wrong tree on this one.

Your only recourse is to file a FCC complaint. provided your issue falls within their power to enforce. The FCC will however tell you that even the president of the company is accountable for the company issues if its big enough. But not answering their email or phone isnt something that the FCC can or will even concider enforcing. If they choose to ignore your mails and call then thats their god given right.