Complaint Review: sugardaddyforme.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Dolanda — Portland Oregon United States of America
sugardaddyforme.com

sugardaddyforme.com They keep locking me off the site when I'm a full access gold member so then when i finally do get into my account i tried to cancel my membership because this wasn't the first second or third time ha Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Sugardaddyforme.com CS

*UPDATE Employee: SugarDaddyForMe Support

Sugadaddyforme.com gave me a free 3 day trial in which after made me a full access gold member shortly after the site began several times kicking me off in the middle of me being on there so I would have to use another computer or cell phone to access my account. After this continued to happen I then desided to cancel my membership I couldn't find anywhere on the site that say cancel membership so I clicked on contact and it threw me off the site for good I have to call my credit card company and have them block sugadaddyforme from my card so they won't keep charging me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sugardaddyformecom/internet/sugardaddyformecom-They-keep-locking-me-off-the-site-when-Im-a-full-access-gold-member-947899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sugardaddyforme.com

Sugardaddyforme.com CS

AUTHOR: Sugardaddyforme.com Manager - (United States of America)

I apologize for the technical difficulties you have experienced.

Please contact our site administrator at kasaundral@live.com to resolve your issue. Please include your member name and/or the email address used at the time of signup.

Sugardaddyforme.com
Customer Service.

SugarDaddyForMe Support

AUTHOR: SugarDaddyForMe - (United States of America)

Dear Dolanda,

We apologize for the technical issues you have been experiencing with our website, www.sugardaddyforme.com. I'll contact the development team in order for them to look into the issue.

To cancel your membership, please contact the Support Team cs@sugardaddyforme.com. Also, please mention your username or member ID, in the e-mail you'll send them.

Thank you.