Complaint Review: susan fowler

• Submitted: Thu, February 17, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 17, 2011

• Reported By: sundaedt — quapaw Oklahoma United States of America
susan fowler

susan fowler scammed my phone account with virgin mobile Internet

*Author of original report: name update

In Dec i got an email from a woman named susan fowler that said virgin mobile was giving me 3 free

ringtones and 60 mins for my troubles of not being able to get picture messages with virgin mobile.

Her facebook profile had it that virgin mobile was her employer. so i gave her my information. i went to

add mins to my phone to continue my service and to find out where my ringtones and mins were and

my account pin had been changed,my account was no longer under my name. I started talking to a

guy by the name of Jesse Rivera and he helped me change my pin back and get my account back in my

name. Everything was going good until a few days ago. Virgin mobile sent me a message saying that I

need to send in the old phone since they sent me the replacement. I called them and they told me

on Jan 7th I called them and got a new phone bc I told them the new one did not work. Well they told

me not to worry about it. Now They are telling me that the phone got sent to North Carolina and

even tho I didnt order the new phone I have to pay for it bc it is on my account. If I dont pay for the

phone that was sent to NC my phone service will be suspended.  I live in Oklahoma.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2011 03:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/susan-fowler/internet/susan-fowler-scammed-my-phone-account-with-virgin-mobile-Internet-696367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on susan fowler

name update

AUTHOR: sundaedt - (USA)

It was stacy fowler not susan Im sorry