Complaint Review: Synergy Conservation Solar

• Reported By: Nathan — Concord California
Synergy Conservation Solar
www.synergyconservation.com Internet, California USA

Synergy Conservation Solar Scam Rip Off Solar Scam Internet California

Synergy Conservation Solar Is a deal sounds too good to be true, it most likely is.  This definitely applies to Synergy Conservation.  This entire process sounds extremely easy and I was informed the panels would be a breeze to install.  This was not true at all.  Although the panels have no moving parts, they are not easy to install at all, and there are many ways to mess them up.  Synergy Conservation ran by Tim Netherton managed to find every way possible to mess this process up.  After several months of a whirl wind affair of absolute frustration and headaches which I won’t even get into, I will cut down to the most important part:

When Synergy Conservation installed my panels it was not even done properly or safe.  When I had a couple other companies inspect them including a professional roofer they informed me that not only did it look awful, it was completely unsafe.  They informed me that the space between the points where the panels attached to the roof was father apart then what was the business standard, which in turn put a tremendous amount of weight on the roof.  You would think the problem stopped here, as if it could get any worse.  Synergy Conservation then neglected to secure the panels with proper mounting clips.  Wires were run next to sharp obstructions on the roof; electrical engineering was just a mess.  We had no choice but to take the entire system down and put it back up properly.

When I called Synergy Conservation I told the owner, Tim Netherton, that I have had my panels for a year only and my inverter is completely toast.  They refused to come out and fix it.  What a completely joke.  All of this to save a measly 25% on my bill.  I will never do business with them again!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synergy-Conservation-Solar/Internet-California-94518/Synergy-Conservation-Solar-Scam-Rip-Off-Solar-Scam-Internet-California-1053560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synergy Conservation Solar