Complaint Review: szt apatrol

• Submitted: Sat, June 09, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 09, 2012

• Reported By: peggy — princeton West Virginia United States of America
szt apatrol

szt apatrol started charging to my debit card Internet

I made an order with Szt Apatrol  on May 19 for 4.95 and told them I did not wish to buy the video or anything else from them, I ask them if there would be any charges added o my debit card without me making another order online and they reassured me that there would not be, Well this morning June 9, 2012 I get a text that there has been a 64.95 charge to my debit card that I had not made and it was from Szt Apatrol  and I have been trying to call them and I get a recording saying that they are not in and they will reship tomorrow from 9 am to 8:30 pm Eastern Standard time, I have cancelled my debit card and told the bank that I do not want another one I will just pay my bills by checks from now on, To many rip off artist out there. Please do not order from this so called company they are just a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/szt-apatrol/internet/szt-apatrol-started-charging-to-my-debit-card-Internet-895071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on szt apatrol