Complaint Review: takemyonlineclass.com

• Updated: Wed, July 02, 2014

• Reported By: David — Florida
takemyonlineclass.com
, Select State/Province USA

takemyonlineclass.com onlineclasshelpers.com www.wetakeyourclass.com www.paymetodoyourhomework.comacemyassignment.com www.bestassignmentservice.com www.takemyclass4me.com Nigerian Scammer Artist Florida

*Consumer Comment: Wetakeyourclass.com is a scam website.

*Consumer Comment: suggestion

*Author of original report: Nigerian Scammer Artist: takemyonlineclass.com

All of these following websites belong to one person - a Nigerian Scammer Artist !

takemyonlineclass.com/

onlineclasshelpers.com/

www.wetakeyourclass.com

www.takemyclass4me.com

www.paymetodoyourhomework.com

acemyassignment.com

www.bestassignmentservice.com

One of my friend got cheat from this person, and I came to help her doing the investigation about the company.

A little bit about myself, I have had more than 10 years experiences in digital forensics and network security. So it didn't take me much time to figure this out. I decided to post it here to make people aware all of his tricks.

The owner of those website are a Nigerian artist.

You can see him and his girlfriends in the video advertisement for:

The guy can speak 3 different languages, and he is also able to speak English with many different kind of accents: While, Black, or Hispanic accents. He is a master of manipulation and persuasiveness. There is no doubt that many people will fall into his traps.

If you talk to him on the phone, he speak English like a white boy, and you can't tell that he is from Nigeria.

As long as you give him your class log in information, then he will collect and gather all information about you, as well as  YOUR PROFESSORS.

THE BLOOD SUCKER WILL DRAIN OUT YOUR BANK BY threatening of sending email to your professor or school.

He has multiple websites and phone numbers, so that he's able to cheat you in many different ways:

Here are all of his phone numbers: 954 363 2101, 404 692 6072, 570 309 3011, 312 470 2281, 214 865 7605, 951 291 1700, 480 331 2943, 305 910 2506, 646 741 4789, 857 919 2476, 240 389 5254, 202 818 8684.

Long story short, those are a few of the information that I gather during my investigation. There are many other information that I can't disclose due to technical investigation secrets.

I wish you guys all the good lucks, and don't be his victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2014 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/takemyonlineclasscom/Select-StateProvince/takemyonlineclasscom-onlineclasshelperscom-wwwwetakeyourclasscom-wwwpaymetodoyourhom-1159018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on takemyonlineclass.com

Wetakeyourclass.com is a scam website.

AUTHOR: Lilly - ()

I was his victim few days ago. If I had known about this report, I would have fallen into this situation....

suggestion

AUTHOR: Jeanski - ()

I have an idea. How about if students are told to do their own work? Then, they avoid these scammers AND get to keep their integrity. If any one of my students ever tried to use a service like this (and I have ways of figuring it out) they are immediately expelled for plagiairsm.

Nigerian Scammer Artist: takemyonlineclass.com

AUTHOR: Charles Lawrence - ()

takemyonlineclass.com/

onlineclasshelpers.com/

www.wetakeyourclass.com

www.takemyclass4me.com

www.paymetodoyourhomework.com

acemyassignment.com

www.bestassignmentservice.com

The owner of those website are a Nigerian artist.

You can see him and his girlfriends in the video advertisement for:

I wish you guys all the good lucks, and don't be his victim.