Complaint Review: Tallgrass Talent Group

• Updated: Wed, July 02, 2014

• Reported By: Angela D WEsley — Houston Texas
Tallgrass Talent Group
6951 East 30th Steet, Suite B Indianapolis, Indiana USA

Tallgrass Talent Group Or Sunflower Group6951East30th Stre/Sunflower Group I was hired to be bea contract worker for the company, but after I was getting the run around about the event i was to work. Indianapolis Indiana

*General Comment: Welcome to Retail

*UPDATE Employee: Really?

*Author of original report: The Unprofessionalism Talgrass Talent Group

I was searching the internet for part-time work on the weekends.I went on my internet job board to look at some positions.I saw that Tallgras Talent Group were looking for Food Demonstrators for cetain events. I went to the website to apply  for the job. On September 10.2013   A representative name Shala call me to tell me that she was looking at my profile  and application, and she could see that it was not finished. I told her that I would go home and finish the application. She said don't forget to unpload  a photo, I asked her why she said that they had to make sure that the person in the photo was the same person they were haring. I fill out all of the paper and everything seem. fine. Until I got an e-mail from them telling me about an upcoming event and to login , and accept the event. I called one of my primary  contact toinform her that i had accepted the event. She said that she couldn't see where i had did it. I told Mrs. Sissy Hauptman about the issue.

Every time I callher to discuss the issue she always made up an excuse, and want me to call her back. It was this back and fort theing up until Friday,October4,2013.On that day she gave me the number to the help desk.

I called  on Monday and talked to  a guy name  Christ,he tried to use the information that gave him to log me in to their web site, and still didn't work. He said he would call me back but he didn't.

I call back again and talk to Amy, she toook down my information again.I tried  to call Mrs Sissy to let her know that I was still having problems login  tothe website. But everytime i call the phone ring three and then you hear abuzingsound and the hangs up.

I am concern because these people have all of my personal information and don't want them to use illegal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tallgrass-Talent-Group/Indianapolis-Indiana-46219/Tallgrass-Talent-Group-Or-Sunflower-Group6951East30th-StreSunflower-Group-I-was-hired-to-1090502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tallgrass Talent Group

#1 General Comment

Welcome to Retail

AUTHOR: Mr_Bad_Example - ()

There are hundreds of companies that perform the same or similar services nationwide and all of the ones I've worked for share ONE thing. As an employee you don't matter. NO ONE in management cares whether you live or die. You're just so much equipment to them. Like a shopping cart, step stool or U-Frame. When you wear out and get "Squeaky" (complain) they simply get another one.

If you get hurt on the job and file a Workers Comp claim they fire you instantly upon your return to work. Most as in not all of them violate the Fair Labor Standard Act on a daily basis by not paying you for your time spent completing reports, loading or unloading your vehicle. To date I am aware of two class action lawsuits over this practice. One settled and another pending.

I'm not saying Tallgrass does any or all of this. My point is this. Know going in that you are not viewed as a person, merely an object that they can charge an hourly rate tp their client. If you expect to be treated well or fairly you will be deeply disappointed. I just got done collecting a mid 5 figure settlement from one of the companies. Keep records of what was said and done while working. Good luck and Godspeed fellow travelers.

Really?

AUTHOR: Seraffa - ()

I've worked for them a whole year. Sissy has been the best manager I've ever had in any job, and she's always "had my back." I had the site lock up on me once early on when I started. The best idea is to have your regional manager's phone number as well as explain the problem thoroughly to the correct party at the home office. Your regional manager does not have IT tech capabilities. Obviously, if you hear a fax buzzing sound at the end of the line, it means a fax is going through and she can't pick up the phone to talk to you, and to call back later. Personally,I had a really hard time reading your bad spelling in your report though, Angela. Maybe they didn't understand you at first when you talked to them on the phone if you were that incensed. I hope you found a different company to work for. All the best!

The Unprofessionalism Talgrass Talent Group

AUTHOR: Angela D Wsley - ()

After I file the report with you. Tallgrass had one of their Representative contact me. It was Christ

from the help desk he want to know if the login problem that I was having was fixed.

I told I was just coming off of break and I coludn't talk very long on the cell phone.

He said that he was going to send an e-mail to the technical department to fixed it.

He call me back at about 1:30pm to let me know that my account was locked.

I told he maybe because i had tried to login too minutes times.  He want to try and see if it work, but i old that If i could get the away from my

other maybe i could him . If not I would try and do it at home.

I wasanger and disspointed about the situation.You mean to tell that it Tallgrass and its Representaives, a week a three days to

tell that my account was locked, Come on now who is BS-ing who. When I finish this letter I will be cutting all tights with this  organization.