Complaint Review: taskseveryday.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: Sean — Maryland United States of America
616 Corporate Way,Suite2 #3361,Valley Cottage, NY New York and Mumbai, New York United States of America

taskseveryday.com taskseveryday, www.taskseveryday.com taskseveryday.com ripped me off New York and Mumbai, New York

I hired a company in August 2011 called www.taskseveryday.com to design a website for me. The website was supposed to be completed in one week. However, it is February now and the task still remains incomplete. Prior to starting the job, they took $500 from me for this 5-page website. Along the way, they asked me for more money. The company uses inept programmers from India. When I found out that they could not even simply copy-n-paste, I eventually had to put in oodles of time, working with these programmers to develop my own site. However, even this did not alleviate my problem. Every time I turned or blinked, the programmer went ahead and made another change to the website that I did not request. Even by September the task was not done, one month after initially giving the job to them. By September, the company wanted me to spend even more. When I refused saying that the original contract was not fulfilled, they turned the programmer away from me and said that he was working on other tasks, and would get back to me as soon as his current schedule was freed up. However, that never happened. When I contacted them in October/November 2011, they told me that this particular web programmer was gone to his village to get married and would only return in January 2012. In January when I contacted them again, they said that the programmer had left the company and would not be coming back. When I asked how my, when and whether my website could have been completed, the manager stated by email that he did not have any more PhP web programmers anymore and just apologized. I believe it was a front to rip me off. They kept asking me for more money and I refused. Because of this , they pulled back their services.

At present, a few lines still remain to be changed. But taskseveryday.com has not assigned me any programmer to complete the few lines that remain to be changed on my website. The tasks that remain should take less than 1 hour to complete but this company will not help me complete it. Very sad. But this company really is a rip off artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/taskseverydaycom/New-York-and-Mumbai-New-York-10989/taskseverydaycom-taskseveryday-wwwtaskseverydaycom-taskseverydaycom-ripped-me-off-New-835943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on taskseveryday.com