Complaint Review: TenTen Design Studio Casey Evans

• Updated: Sun, January 16, 2011

• Reported By: paulgf — seattle Washington United States of America
TenTen Design Studio Casey Evans
Bothell, Washington United States of America

TenTen Design Studio Casey Evans Design Quote USA WA Bothell Unprofessional ripoff, will take your money and won't do the job Bothell, Washington

I gave your a very simple job, and she promised she would send me the first round of proofs in 48 hours. Never heard from her, not in 48 hours nor in 5 days. 5 days (!) later I had to call her and ask about my project, she acted surprised and said she sent it to me , and the reason I didn't get it was because it was in my "spam filter" ( in Gamail !). She promised to send it again in 5 hours, ,,,nothing. Next day I sent her PayPal request to refund me for failure to provide services on time. In just 2 hours I got some crappy logo ( even a kid with a basic knowledge can do it in 20 min), and email "dated 5 days ago" ( again, in Gmail, where you can customize the time you send your emails). A day later she suspended her web site and turned off her cell phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2011 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TenTen-Design-Studio-Casey-Evans/Bothell-Washington-/TenTen-Design-Studio-Casey-Evans-Design-Quote-USA-WA-Bothell-Unprofessional-ripoff-will-t-683213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TenTen Design Studio Casey Evans