Complaint Review: Texas Real Estate University

• Updated: Sun, August 25, 2013

• Reported By: Brandi — Mansfield Texas
Texas Real Estate University
Mansfield, Texas USA

Texas Real Estate University Realty Placement Lamar Institute of Technology360 TrainingJohn McConnell Texas Real Estate University DOESNT EXSIST. John McConnel is a SCAM artist just wants your $$$ no refunds and very Unprofessional. Do not TRUST him!! Austin Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Apology from Founder of Realty Placement

I Called off Craigslist ad to obtain my Real Estate License with promises of placement with a Broker. I called a 866 phone number it forwarded me to an older guys cellular, he was the "Scholarship Department" I then was informed I would obtain courses online and get my real estate lisence. I was told if I needed to cancel let them know and it would not be a promblem. 100% money back guarntee. This was a bunch of malarky.

I contacted them previous to my first payment draft date. I was having computer issues a virus. needed to get a new computer so I told them to wait a couple months then I would contine. They took the payment at a later date regardless. I was told originally the cost would be 4 payments of $156 bringing my total to: $624.00 I recieved an email couple days late saying it was almost $900.

When I called they said we had a "verbal contract" I never was asked to agree to a contract. They DO NOT REFUND money if you are unhappy.  They are very dis-honest and all about the money and Ripping innoccent people off. I am appalled at the actions of this low lifes, I don't know how they sleep at night.

Look John McConnell up on youtube.com and Texas Real Esate University for online also go by 360training.com, Realty Placement and Lamar institue of Technology.

PLEASE BEWARE! Did not want others to go through the same pain as me, I had to change my banking info and everything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Real-Estate-University/Mansfield-Texas-76063/Texas-Real-Estate-University-Realty-Placement-Lamar-Institute-of-Technology360-TrainingJo-1078932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Real Estate University

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Apology from Founder of Realty Placement

AUTHOR: John McConnel - ()

For fourteen years my company has offered State approved Pre-Llicensing Real Estate Courses. Our system of study and method of delivery enable our students to have one of the highest, if not the highest State Exam pass rate, while having the shortest average course completion times. Our method works so well that we were recently informed that one of our graduates scored the highest anyone has ever scored in the last 10 years, missing only 1 question out of 125.

I apologize for whatever we did that caused this person to feel so slighted that they would continue to denegrate our company and affiliates. I will gladly fix any mistakes we have made, if we have not already done so because our objective is to make everyone happy. I can be reached at realtyplacementguru@gmail.com or feel free to call me at (512)633-7338 if you have any further questions or concerns.

John McConnell, Founder