Complaint Review: The Eyeglass Factory

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Ray — Worcester Massachusetts United States of America
The Eyeglass Factory
196 Boston Turnpike Shrewsbury, Massachusetts United States of America

The Eyeglass Factory owner, Hiran Mazaira, Andrea Freedman, Devon Mazaira and each employee (Nathan/Nicole) Fraud, Rip Off, Grand Theft Shrewsbury Massachusetts

I purchased a pair of expensive rimless titanium eyeglasses fron the Eyeglass Factory. They were sent to a lab for lenses a few times because the lab kept on making mistakes w/ the prescription. They never contacted me when my glasses were back from the lab. I brought them back for what I hoped would be the last time in the 3rd week of 10/2012. I've been calling several times a week and just get voice mail. I've gone to the store a few times a week and it's always closed. When I went by today I noticed that most of the fixtures were gone and the store was nearly vacant.

Out of frustration I looked online to get a home address and phone number to no avail. That's when I noticed that there was a RipOff report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Eyeglass-Factory/Shrewsbury-Massachusetts-01545/The-Eyeglass-Factory-owner-Hiran-Mazaira-Andrea-Freedman-Devon-Mazaira-and-each-employe-980201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Eyeglass Factory