Complaint Review: Thelma Hodnett Booker

Thelma Hodnett Booker
132 Grattan st San Francisco, California USA

Thelma Hodnett Booker children book scam San Francisco California

*Consumer Comment: Thelma Hodnett stole my money and never shipped anything

Do not buy books from this person, they will never ship anything.  I sent a payment to Ezekiel Maurice Booker (Thelma's son) and he never sent me the books or anything at all.  I sent him a money order and now I can't get my money back.  This is a scam and there are no books and if there are books they are not for sale, do not waste you time, money and energy because you won't get anything in return.  I have filled a police report but due to the small amount of money the cops are not getting involved.

Be careful, do not ever, EVER, SEND EZEKIEL OR HIS MOTHER THELMA ANY MONEY.  This is a nothing but a scam, the person that is behind all this is Ezekiel Booker, there are a dozen of complaints against him online for ripping off many people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thelma-Hodnett-Booker/San-Francisco-California-94107/Thelma-Hodnett-Booker-children-book-scam-San-Francisco-California-1077836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thelma Hodnett Booker

Thelma Hodnett stole my money and never shipped anything

AUTHOR: Pato - ()

I met Thelma Hodnett Booker through her son Ezekiel.  We met at the library.  Ezekiel told me that her mother was a writter and he referred me to her website.  After visiting the website I got in touch with them and I placed an order.  They were supposed to send me 3 books and all I got is NADA!

Nothing = Nada

It's been 8 weeks and still NADA

This black cunt is a thief and her son is part of this scam.

I hope they end in jail.  Thanks to people like Ezekiel and Thelma there is so much racism in United States.

BEWARE  DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY - THIS IS A SCAM - THERE ARE PLENTY OF COMPLAINTS AGAINST THESE 2 INDIVIDUALS