Complaint Review: ThinkCreditReport.com

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: MillerE — Midland Michigan
ThinkCreditReport.com
25379 Wayne Mills Pl. #355 Valencia, California USA

ThinkCreditReport.com Charged me for monitoring fee when I only wanted a copy of my credit report. Refused to refund my money. Valencia California

I am having financial difficulties and wanted to get a copy of my credit report.  This company said you get a free credit report but there was a $1 processing fee. I had to go through and answered numerous questions and one asked if I wanted a credit monitoring service which I said no. They gave it to me anyway and charged my card for it stating I failed to cancel it, when I had checked the box that I did not want the service.  When I called they said I would not get my money back but they would cancel the service.  They would not allow me to speak to a supervisor and only said it was in the 3 pages of terms and conditions. I marked a box that said I did not want services for credit monitoring so they should not have charged my card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ThinkCreditReportcom/Valencia-California-91355/ThinkCreditReportcom-Charged-me-for-monitoring-fee-when-I-only-wanted-a-copy-of-my-credi-1137293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ThinkCreditReport.com