• Report: #1020108

• Reported By: UnhappyCamper — Anchorage Alaska United States of America
thinksound
350 Rt 108 Suite 204 Somersworth, New Hampshire United States of America

thinksound Aaron Fournier, Aaron FOURNIER is a theif Somersworth, New Hampshire

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: extremely happy customers - no history of this customer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: some of the best customer service

Aaron Fournier of thinksound is a thief.  His business tactics are unethical and his product total garbage.  Stay away from thinksound products and Aaron Fournier.    There are better products at cheaper prices where customer service is available 24/7.  Don't risk purchasing from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/thinksound/Somersworth-New-Hampshire-03878/thinksound-Aaron-Fournier-Aaron-FOURNIER-is-a-theif-Somersworth-New-Hampshire-1020108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on thinksound

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

extremely happy customers - no history of this customer

AUTHOR: Businessowner - (United States of America)

I wanted to personally respond to this email as I do not know where it is coming from.  I am personally involved in all exchanges and issues that arise with customers and we have no complaints or exchanges in communications where this post would make any sense.

1.  I have looked through all of our emails and found no emails or orders from Anchorage, Alaska as the author stated that they are located.  If this is true I need some proof to back up a claim and I will gladly review your transaction, headphones and any issue you may have.

2.  We have not received any complaints or customers that have discussed displeasure with our service.

3.  We maintain a very high customer satisfaction rating on sites like amazon.

4.  I personally review every return that comes into thinksound.  Since we have started we have never, not even once turned down an exchange for a product that is in its warranty period and I even give replacements to many people when out of warranty.  I have replaced products that have been eaten by pets, run over by cars, caught in bicycle wheels and many more things that arent covered under any warranty.

5.  We do not have 24/7 support.  We have 2 full time employees including myself and I feel that since our products are not detrimental to a persons health or safety that a maximum 48 hour response time is perfectly acceptable.   We usually respond within minutes or a few hours if we are sleeping.  I see all customer issues personally and I want it to be this way so the customer has a

direct line of communications to the CEO of the company.

6.  I have never been arrested, investigated or accused of a crime and the statement that I am a thief is 100% false.  I hold a bachelors degree in Audio Engineering and I have been involved in the design of some of the best-selling audio products on the market.

7.  We do not have a retail location especially not at the address you posted.  We do not even have a cash register or credit card machine.  The address that is stated in the complaint is our warehouse.

8.  Your claim that there are better products is just an opinion.  We have won numerous awards in the past year for the quality of our products.  http://www.thinksound.com/reviews.php

9.  I have absolutely no idea where this post came from.  I have not received a single communication by an angry customer that would warrant a post such as this.  I have always been able to resolve customer issues accept in the rare cases of blackmail when people state they will post bad reviews if we do not give them free product.

Unfortunately there are people out there in this world who are not honest.  We are a very small operation and we receive many emails per day asking for free merchandise, we have been hacked by foreign criminals, and have received many fake receipts asking for products to be sent out to them.  Due to a large number of fake receipts and fake and unauthorized retailers we do need to have the purchased headphones sent back before we will send out a replacement.  Just in one day last year we received over 20 fake receipts.

I personally take great pride in thinksound and the products that we create.  If anyone ever has any issues, questions, comments or concerns with any thinksound products I invite them to just contact us at hello[at]thinksound.com or through our site.   If you would like a personal phone call by me just ask and I will give you a call.  We have always received great compliments about our customer service and our products so this post is a shock to me.

Best regards,

Aaron Fournier

President/CEO/Engineer

Thinksound

hello[at]thinksound.com

www.thinksound.com

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

some of the best customer service

AUTHOR: Businessowner - (United States of America)

I wanted to personally respond to this email as I do not know where it is coming from.  I am personally involved in all exchanges and issues that arise with customers and we have no complaints or exchanges in communications where this post would make any sense.

1.  I have looked through all of our emails and found no emails or orders from Anchorage, Alaska as the author stated that they are located.  If this is true I need some proof to back up a claim and I will gladly review your transaction, headphones and any issue you may have.

2.  We have not received any complaints or customers that have discussed displeasure with our service.

3.  We maintain a very high customer satisfaction rating on sites like amazon.

4.  I personally review every return that comes into thinksound.  Since we have started we have never, not even once turned down an exchange for a product that is in its warranty period and I even give replacements to many people when out of warranty.  I have replaced products that have been eaten by pets, run over by cars, caught in bicycle wheels and many more things that arent covered under any warranty.

5.  We do not have 24/7 support.  We have 2 full time employees including myself and I feel that since our products are not detrimental to a persons health or safety that a maximum 48 hour response time is perfectly acceptable.   We usually respond within minutes or a few hours if we are sleeping.  I see all customer issues personally and I want it to be this way so the customer has a
direct line of communications to the CEO of the company.

6.  I have never been arrested, investigated or accused of a crime and the statement that I am a thief is 100% false.  I hold a bachelors degree in Audio Engineering and I have been involved in the design of some of the best-selling audio products on the market.

7.  We do not have a retail location especially not at the address you posted.  We do not even have a cash register or credit card machine.  The address that is stated in the complaint is our warehouse.

8.  Your claim that there are better products is just an opinion.  We have won numerous awards in the past year for the quality of our products.  http://www.thinksound.com/reviews.php

9.  I have absolutely no idea where this post came from.  I have not received a single communication by an angry customer that would warrant a post such as this.  I have always been able to resolve customer issues accept in the rare cases of blackmail when people state they will post bad reviews if we do not give them free product.

Unfortunately there are people out there in this world who are not honest.  We are a very small operation and we receive many emails per day asking for free merchandise, we have been hacked by foreign criminals, and have received many fake receipts asking for products to be sent out to them.  Due to a large number of fake receipts and fake and unauthorized retailers we do need to have the purchased headphones sent back before we will send out a replacement.  Just in one day last year we received over 20 fake receipts.

I personally take great pride in thinksound and theproducts that we create.  If anyone ever has any issues, questions, comments or concerns with any thinksound products I invite them to just contact us at hello[at]thinksound.com or through our site.   If you would like a personal phone call by me just ask and I will give you a call.  We have always received great compliments about our customer service and our products so this post is a shock to me.

Best regards,