Complaint Review: Three Oaks Farm

Three Oaks Farm
288 Dawn Dr Cottageville, South Carolina USA

Three Oaks Farm No Puppy, No refund of deposit Cottageville South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Three Oaks Farm is not a Rip-Off

In November 2013 I talked to Charity Fulmer of Three Oaks Farm about getting a puppy that would be born in December 2013. This would be a female. In December 2013 the puppies was born and there were no females, I asked for my refund back and was told the first time that I would get a refund when the puppies was sold in February 2014. When I called back I was told that I would get no refund if I kept calling. As of today no contact and I have not received my refund and my number has been blocked. Floyd, Durham,North Carolina.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Three-Oaks-Farm/Cottageville-South-Carolina-29435/Three-Oaks-Farm-No-Puppy-No-refund-of-deposit-Cottageville-South-Carolina-1130817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Three Oaks Farm

Three Oaks Farm is not a Rip-Off

AUTHOR: Beth - ()

Charity Fulmer's Three Oaks Farm is not a scam.

In May 2014, I purchased a puppy. After reading Floyd's ripoff report, I was terrified that I was about to be scammed. However, the puppy arrived as promised, safe and healthy.

Charity is a knowledeable, reliable, and friendly breeder. She truly cares about the animals and does her best to make sure they are placed in loving homes.

I do not have any personal ties to Ms. Fulmer; I can only speak to the excellent service I received and am grateful for the new addition to my family.

She is above and beyond most dog breeders and I hope that future customers are not wary due to Floyd's report. The business has more positive reviews than negative.