directions

• Submitted: Fri, November 18, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, November 19, 2011

• Reported By: Maryann Kaur — Rochester New York United States of America
tistheseason4u
marie5368@gmail.com marie 845-802-2599 est kingston, New York United States of America

tistheseason4u Marie Conklin I called her to see what kind of opportunity this was It was Gifting kingston, New York

I called Marie Conklin to find out about what kind of opportunity this was after she sent me a strange looking forwarded email to my address and she called me back and said gifting. I told her I don't join gifting programs they are illegal and you lose money with them. So she said this is working and she will give me 2 people that I needed to qualify and cycle. She insisted it is working. I never told her I would join. So she went ahead and filled out the form for me and the system sent me the person I was supposed to gift and she called me on the telephone. I told Ellen is her name that I didn't have the money call me next month. So that being said Marie Conklin called me back and started using 4 letter words and not to waste her time and never to call her again and got really nasty with me. Swearing and cussing on my voice mail like a mad woman. I never heard such language. She actually wanted me to join this illegal program and avoid paying the IRS

How can she be allowed to continue in this illegal activity? Wow what a rude person to people that are not interested in TisTheSeason gifting activity.

Maryann Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 11:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tistheseason4u/kingston-New-York-12401/tistheseason4u-Marie-Conklin-I-called-her-to-see-what-kind-of-opportunity-this-was-It-was-799749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tistheseason4u