Complaint Review: Tom and Joy Higgins Higgy's Cockers www.higgyscockers.com

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: Farmer Girl — Tulsa Oklahoma
Tom and Joy Higgins Higgy's Cockers www.higgyscockers.com
250 Morningside Ave. Council Bluffs, Ia. 515 Council Bluffs, Iowa USA

Tom and Joy Higgins Higgy's Cockers www.higgyscockers.com Tom HigginsJoy HigginsHiggy's Cockerswww.higgyscockers.com Buyers BEWARE!!!! Horrible Breeder! Known for Harassment and Evil Threats against man and his pets! Council Bluffs Iowa

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Poor breeder telling lies

Tom Higgins and Joy Higgins www.higgyscockers.com Higgy's Cockers

BUYERS and BREEDERS BEWARE!

This man Tom Higgins contacted me to buy one of my beautiful red and white cocker spaniel adults. I learned the Tom Higgins runs Higgy's Cockers Puppy Mill. I refused to sell him my pet because all he wanted was to breed her.

Since I have received several harassing and threatening emails from him. Each email get progressively more intense.

I have repeatedly requested him to cease from contacted me. He refuses.

So I have contacted my local police department and the local police department in Council Bluffs, IA to assist me with protection from this voilent crazed man.

Please beware!!!!! You don't want to purchase a puppy from a puppy mill with such horrible public relations! Or you could find yourself subject to his target!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tom-and-Joy-Higgins-Higgys-Cockers-wwwhiggyscockerscom/Council-Bluffs-Iowa-51503/Tom-and-Joy-Higgins-Higgys-Cockers-wwwhiggyscockerscom-Tom-HigginsJoy-HigginsHiggys-C-1100409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tom and Joy Higgins Higgy's Cockers www.higgyscockers.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Poor breeder telling lies

AUTHOR: Tom Higgins - ()

Just noticed that my business had someone call me a puppymill and said I sent them threatening emails.  I never offered to buy a cocker from this person, just inquired about her.  They said it was pet only and that is not what was stated on the listing.  We run into people like this that like to try to run down responsible State Licensed quality breeders.  I assure you that my highly pedigreed well taken care of cockers have never seen a cage or pen.  Anyone is welcome to come to my home and see my cockers.  I received the highest rating allowed both from the vet and state home visits.  see my website:  www.higgyscockers.com

I am a retired school teacher with a MS in Education.  I am the one who received demeaning and name calling emails and blocked this person from my email.  Just another (think they are better than everyone) breeder.