- Report: #1076451
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: tomssale2013.com
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
tomssale2013.com is not a legitimate Toms retailer, but posing as one. They have pulled all the SEO tricks so that their website shows up first in the organic search results in search engines.
Beware of these big red flags when going on this site:
- This website listed an address of SHOE MARKET, 160 N 6TH ST, BROOKLYN, NY 11211 as their phsyical address. I looked up the actual Shoe Market, called them, and they told me that this website is in no way related to their business.
They may be legit, who knows. I cancelled my credit card immediately after I realized this was all very fishy so I never received the items I "purchased". I'm just reporting that their business model and tactics are all very questionable, to say the least.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tomssale2013com/internet/tomssale2013com-fake-Toms-retailer-with-no-Privacy-Policy-1076451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.