Complaint Review: total quality logistics

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: nid — san gabirel California
total quality logistics
cincinnati, Ohio USA

total quality logistics tql ,we were late for 1 hrs get $1806 charge back, cincinnati Ohio

*Author of original report: The Matter was resolved

do not deal with a broker name Frederick Poast, if there is a detention on a load... you can call him forever.... and he will ask you to call back, but he will never pay you.

last week i have the worst experience, my truck was late for 1 hrs. a woman name jessica cancel my appointment and charge me $1800 for 1 hrs late. and it is nothing you can do  because tql.... they don't have anyone you can talk to except to Frederick Poast, but he won't talk to you...... they claim, it is not them who charge, but a customer........  if they told me about all these stupid fee before hauling the load..... i won't except the load....there was a fine print at the end that they can charge up to $500 if you are late without reason.... i was willing to pay $500, but what they are charging me is very unreasonal........

if you want to discuss with them about detention you can forget about it....... this company hardly pay detention.... my driver can wait from 10am til 6pm. they promise to pay $50 because they dont' have money in the load..... at the end... they said they were never agree to pay me $50.............

there are some broker that are true to their words, but very little

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2014 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/total-quality-logistics/cincinnati-Ohio/total-quality-logistics-tql-we-were-late-for-1-hrs-get-1806-charge-back-cincinnati-Ohi-1152976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on total quality logistics

The Matter was resolved

AUTHOR: nid - ()

After I have filed this report on T.Q.L, A representative did call me in regards of the complains. Therefore they willing to settle $500 for being late on delivery, which is there policy.  I was very suprise.  I am glad they do care about their company reprebutitin. A rep, Lauren, was very nice, and help me resolved it. yes, with these kind of service and support, i will do business with them again.

slept