unexpected

• Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: Ex Golden beach Resident — Miami Florida
Town of Golden Beach Florida
1 Golden Beach Dr Golden Beach, Golden beach, Florida USA

Town of Golden Beach Florida Living in Golden Beach is a RIPP Off! Golden beach Florida

*General Comment: Paradise

Living in Golden Beach is a RIPP Off!

I have been for several years a resident of Golden Beach. It has been a pure nightmare from day 1 to last day!

Police claims to be good! Police is corrupted, opposite of efficient, misleading, abusive. Please do not trust them.

Mayor is, having a poor team of also corrupted lairs, interested in only making themselves richer, RACIST, XENOPHOBIC and discretely obeying to Rabbi Amar Chai.

This small town of North Miami Beach in South Florida, claiming to be a beautiful town where peace is welcoming you with famous and celebrities…in only the reality of Twin Pix miniseries, where everything weird is happening…and non-one knows! Police is blind.

If you are not Jewish, do not live in Golden Beach, since rabbi Chai cannot stand non-Jewish people and will make your life miserable like he did for me. His little kids do not even like to speak to non-Jewish people.

I moved there because I had truly respected for Jewish people, and I truly loved America. I got a pure hell. I never went through such a terror.

I am a very tolerant person, I am the opposite of racist, and I hate discrimination. They abuse me like it has never possible to imagine in such ways…

Please, consider this before purchasing a house in this town…I wish someone had warned me too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Town-of-Golden-Beach-Florida/Golden-beach-Florida-33160/Town-of-Golden-Beach-Florida-Living-in-Golden-Beach-is-a-RIPP-Off-Golden-beach-Florida-1048590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Town of Golden Beach Florida

#1 General Comment

Paradise

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I feel bad for you as it sounds like you had a terrible experience however my family and I have had an incredibly beautiful and peaceful life in Golden Beach. We have never had any issues with the police, the mayor, the Rabbi or the Jewish residents that you wrote about.

Golden Beach is a small, exclusive, family friendly ocean front town perfectly situated between Broward and Miami-Dade counties.  Because the town has it's own police department we feel extremely safe. It's one of those few places left where kids can play outdoors and ride their bikes (and parents don't have to worry).

We love feeling part of a community, we love the private beach, tennis courts, playgrounds and parks. Golden Beach is culturally diverse, there are many Latin Americans, Europeans, and people of all religions and races living here. I highly recommend the Town of Golden Beach...