poverty

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Sunsetpup — Hayward California
Tummy Tuck Miracle Slimming System
7850 Ruffner Avenue, Dept. 400 Van Nuys, California USA

Tummy Tuck Miracle Slimming System Unauthorized charges to my debit card; Calling me 5 times a day without leaving a message Van Nuys California

*Consumer Suggestion: Do not forget to file a complaint with the Federal Government.

This company charged my debit card without authorization. Since I purchased a product from the company, I had been getting phone calls up to 5 times per day, all without anyone leaving me a message. I finally called them back to tell them to leave me alone, and when the person answered the phone, she said "Hi, are you (my name)?" I yelled "No!" into the phone and told them to stop calling me. They did, but today I saw an unauthorized purchase on my bank statement for $31.00. I called my back to cancel my debit card, but couldn't get ahold of customer service for this company (of course). Be ware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tummy-Tuck-Miracle-Slimming-System/Van-Nuys-California-91416/Tummy-Tuck-Miracle-Slimming-System-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-debit-card-Calling-me-5-t-1051549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tummy Tuck Miracle Slimming System

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Do not forget to file a complaint with the Federal Government.

AUTHOR: Scott - ()

Here are two Federal agency websites that you should go to and file a complaint regarding this fraudulent activity.

Bureau of Consumer Protection

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

One way to avoid this from happening is to utilize a prepaid debit card and only putting the amount of money on it for the particular product you are purchasing.

After the purchase, you leave the card empty so that you do not incurr the monthy service fee associated with a balance, and so that companies like this cannot put you on a recurring charge monthly charge. If one attempts to do so, you simply get a new card.

Scott

P.S.

This should be a notice on the Ripoff Report Website so that people can find it easy. In fact, a sticky like this on these particular types of complaints would do a lot to get the Federal Government involved in banning this type of activity.