Complaint Review: Umnitza

• Reported By: AMG80 — Calgary Alberta
Umnitza
2170 Commerce Ave Concord, California USA

Umnitza The scammer, they call Umnitza Concord California

Umnitza has claims that all there BMW halo's are the brightest on the market and also garantee that it will not flicker. After ordering the Ice lite because they claim is the brightest on the market, I ordered the Mtec3 for around $149. When i recieved the product and got my installer to install it. I noticed at night time it would flicker. after close examination of the product, I'd figured out that the scums of Umnitza sent me the VXX. A cheap chinese imitation halo's.

After them ignoring my emails, I decided to do the right thing. As i have nevered been a victim of corporate bullying until i came across Umnitza. It seems they only give me super customer support only when i go online. Other wise they will just ignore me. It's been over 2 months now and i still do not have my Mtec3 because they are trying so desperately to make me keep them. I will never order from the scums we call Umnitza ever again. And i hope where ever reads this does not ether.

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 12:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Umnitza/Concord-California-94520/Umnitza-The-scammer-they-call-Umnitza-Concord-California-1080027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Umnitza